• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie drivers are not doing their job

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are stuck in a room with 3 perople:
1) a cyclist / e-scooter on the road
2) Hitler
3) a child rapist

You have 3 bullets, what will you do.... ?

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have some patience, natural selection will take place.

Is the driver by any chance jealous because he had to share the road with someone didn't pay through the roof for her transport?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't see why anyone would have an issue with e-scooters. They take up minimal road space, they're environmentally friendly and relatively silent and best of all that's one less car on the road or one less passenger in the overcrowded public transport system.

Such people should be applauded for making Singapore more pleasant to live in.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Have some patience, natural selection will take place.

Is the driver by any chance jealous because he had to share the road with someone didn't pay through the roof for her transport?
Natural selection needs to be aided along so that its purpose can be realised fully. That driver is a loser sinkie, merely just filmed and not do his part.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will still keep all my 3 bullets for some shitskin for future use.
you'd end up with only 2 bullets left, as the child rapist would probably be a shitskin :cool:
I don't see why anyone would have an issue with e-scooters. They take up minimal road space, they're environmentally friendly and relatively silent and best of all that's one less car on the road or one less passenger in the overcrowded public transport system.

Such people should be applauded for making Singapore more pleasant to live in.
actually one less person on the road, judging from the way some of them ride :(

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natural selection needs to be aided along so that its purpose can be realised fully. That driver is a loser sinkie, merely just filmed and not do his part.

As it goes with life, some will watch, some whine while others will take action. You just need the next one to aid the process if she's still on the roads.