• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie de facto Leeder not happy with Oppie Babu Singh's donation stunt!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1596006611066.png
kie

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This saggy tits jinx got some cheek to talk about karma..
Ya!!! She locked away elderly folks CPF to prevent other from graceful retirements and the money needed to save life. Now she has the CB Cheek to use the word Karma on others?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donated quietly... you mean like how Lee Senior and Lee Junior had donated their money to charity after successfully sueing some dissident for defamation in the kangaroo courts? :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly believe their 'Leader of the Opposition' cunning plan had backfired. So now 恼羞成怒. :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course she is not happy.

You people never acknowledge her quiet donations of $billions to corporations in her buy high sell low strategy......and quietly too.

Knn...and you dare say she not happy.

Biggest donor ok.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN CHAOCHEEBYE HO CHING

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!

This Bayi Now learning Chinese, he will say KNN to you.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, don tell me her secret salary she donate all but she keep quiet.Knn, ask her n her kski accrpt 1 dollars as salary gor 10 years then talk.I salute Pritam Singh atleast he let sinkies knows that he will help sinkies n donate, but I hope that they should keep their pays as PAPigs always play dirty n they need cash to fight out PAPigs during rainy days.