• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Couple With 7 Kids Need $3000 A Month! Guess Race And Religion!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Partially I approve of what he is doing because he is helping us fight the forces of globalisation,we desperately need more manpower to boost local forces.whatever happened to the sinkie kampong spirit where we can raise 5 children on a single blue collar income?there needs to be more incentives in place for true blue sinkies who breed more,zero taxes for first 60k if u have 2nd child,10k rebates or subsidies or claims per year if u have 3rd or 4th child,free tuition,room and board plus upgrade to 5 room flat if 2 or more of ur children manages to score within top 10 percent of the population.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't have kids or grandkids

I'm sorry for your situation. Is it a case of low sperm count or you were not attractive enough? Gay?

I've made sure my kids are athletic and outgoing in nature. They have good physical appearances and can carry themselves well in social gatherings with their peers. So they won't have trouble finding life partners from the opposite gender.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a scumbag irresponsible father this fucker

He is sole breadwinner of family with 7 kids and yet he quits a regular pay job to do freelancing. I sure hope he doesn't provide counselling for others. He can't even help himself!

Father Heng is a responsible sinkie. It's thanks to people like him that help fight our declining sinkie population from all the irresponsible people who want to focus on having fun and their careers instead of making enough babies to maintain our sinkie population without having to import foreigners.

Don't you oppies hate it when PAP import hordes of tiongs?

Well, blame it on your inability to make at least two kids each. If you did, there would not be any need to import so many tiongs, kelings and pinoys to balance out the m&ds. Sinkie chinks would be down by now to only 65% of the sinkie population instead of the usual 75% without the importing of new citizens.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This use to be a typical chinese family a generation ago until Mao and LKY made them forget what its like to bonk.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take home pay $2,500 per month from sole breadwinner to feed a family of 9! Are they mentally ill?
It's the kampong can do spirit.my grandmother raised 5 kids on a cleaners salary.

Men like Heng are Singapore's greatest assets.if sinkies are worthless and good for nothing,at the very least they should outbreed everyone else.

Imagine if Heng was residing in Sweden or Uk....how much he would be receiving in child benefits....this country owes Heng a living.if all the first world citizens learn to be as selfless as Heng they wouldn't be suffering from a immigration problem instead of waiting their lives chasing the 5cs credit condo car cash cunt.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
father Abraham....descendants were beyond the number of stars...but this is no ABRAHAM, this is Raphael Heng, remove the church & the money from the gifts...the couple will be in the poor house & would be a burden to society...all it need is for one to contract an incurable disease. Let's pray that the God of Abraham bless them with good health...
Abraham Lincoln?the nigger that got shot in the head with a silver bullet?tot he was childless.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take home pay $2,500 per month from sole breadwinner to feed a family of 9! Are they mentally ill?

Heng is a brave man who has gone where no man has gone before,only years of service in the armed forces could have given him that fortitude.....if u gave kiasu kiasee kiahboh sinkies 15k cheque per month guaranteed for five years as per review,they will come up with a hundred and one reasons why they couldn't raise 7 kids with the help of 1 maid a nanny and a Butler and a chef to take care of their every need.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sorry for your situation. Is it a case of low sperm count or you were not attractive enough? Gay?

I've made sure my kids are athletic and outgoing in nature. They have good physical appearances and can carry themselves well in social gatherings with their peers. So they won't have trouble finding life partners from the opposite gender.
carrying pkts of styrofoam containing leftover food from rc and pa events are hardly considered a form of social grace, much less gaining respect from their peers. finding life partners from children of the same ilk, and from the same social gatherings hardly constitutes a hardy and proud cock-sucking team of grasslooters :geek:
This use to be a typical chinese family a generation ago until Mao and LKY made them forget what its like to bonk.
hanor, that's why the depraved ah peks from that generation always start a sentence with "ai sio kan mai?" whenever a minah passes by :thumbsup:
Why he so suntan. He go play golf or what
about time he forgoes dessert and start playing pocket billiards :cautious: