• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie complain to president Halimah about vegetarian bento set order

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Diner upset by 'unacceptable' bento order copies President Halimah in complaint email to restaurant​

Diner upset by 'unacceptable' bento order copies President Halimah in complaint email to restaurant

PHOTO: Stomp
PUBLISHED ONSEPTEMBER 06, 2023 1:23 PMByCHERLYNN NG

A customer was so outraged with the bento that he bought from Greendot that he sent a complaint email to the restaurant chain, its chief executive officer (CEO), Stomp and Singapore president Halimah Yacob.

Stomp contributor Z had ordered a $6.90 Bento Light Meal from the vegetarian restaurant's Northpoint City outlet on August 28, at around 1.22pm.

He shared a photo of his receipt and the meal, which consisted of white rice with cabbage and long beans.

In an email titled 'Complaint', Z wrote: "I ordered a bento. I picked three vegetables but was only given two vegetables. I only found out when I reached home.

"This is unacceptable. The portion size is already very small and I am still given one less vegetable.

"I will boycott Greendot brands and never buy (from them) again. Expensive and dishonest seller."

The August 28 email was sent to Greendot, Greendot Group, Greendot's CEO Fu Yong Hong, President Halimah Yacob and Stomp.

Greendot replied to everyone in the same email thread the following day (Aug 29).

It said: "Hi Z,

"Thank you for reaching out to us. Please kindly note that our bento light comes with two dishes instead of three dishes, you may kindly refer to the image attached.

bento_light_poster.jpeg
PHOTO: Greendot
"For three dishes, you may kindly select our Signature Bentos series.

"As for the portion size, thank you for your feedback. You may request for a slightly bigger portion over the counter (as we encourage minimising food wastage too) if you like.

"Hope the above clarifies, thank you."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will daft Sinkies understand for these cheap-ish eateries, once they issue you a receipt that is a major red flag and an indicator to stay away? :rolleyes:

Also, complain to that unelected tudung-wearing Istana jiakliaobee.... got use?