• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Chabor ready to cheong Pasir Gudang for our Indian President. Oppies here should be ashamed!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - National service is important, especially as the security landscape becomes more complex, said President Halimah Yacob.

Madam Halimah told the officer commissioning parade at the SAFTI Military Institute on Saturday (Dec 15): "We have only ourselves to depend upon in the defence of our home, which is why your service to the nation is important.

She also presented the sword of honour to eight recipients, including Second Lieutenant Audrey Tey Ee Teng, 19.
2LT Tey said: "The main reason why I signed on was because I want to contribute back to the country. I see meaning in the work the Navy does. Singapore is a maritime nation. Our survival is linked to the sea. I see real meaning in defending our waters."

The ceremony, which was also attended by Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen, was all the sweeter because of the training the officers had undergone.

1545023102336.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have only ourselves to depend upon in defence of our home but millions of jobs are taken by foreigners.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Second Lieutenant Audrey Tey Ee Teng should out on more body weight before she can be combat ready.

The SAF cook house food must really be shit.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A person's destiny is being limited only by his creativity and work he or she is willing to put in.

Taking a full time job to Serve your own nation is actually a job.