• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Cannot Handle Hard Truth By FT Nurse

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear CEO of KTPH Hospital

I received your service acknowledgment letter. And regrets i am not accepting your apologies for the incident which had happened to myself on 30 December 2014.

The past 17 days of my late mum being hospitalized in the hospital indeed had been very traumatizing for us as a family in whole. I had rushed all the way from abroad to be with my mum and stood vigil by her daily on every morning at 0600 hrs till late nights without fail. The hope of seeing someone you love dearly to get better made me brushed away all hecticness, jet lags and all other challenges i faced during these critical period. Mind you, i have to go through the emotional roller coaster and also taking care of my 6 mth old infant at night and my daddy too. Nevertheless faith and pray kept me and my family together albeit all these.

1. On 30 December as i was in the process of getting my dad the family room next to ICU ward, one of your nurse (a china national) by the name of Cong from ICU unit ward answered a phone call in my presence at the ward's reception. She probably didnt know i was related to patient she was talking about which is my late mum.

Someone from a control centre called her up and she can cheekily answered in mandarin, "na ge patient ha yao se liao" which is clearly translated in English as "that patient going to die already." These comments was relayed without abit of remorse and not an inch of empathy.

Here we are going through grievances, and your "foreign talent nurse" who had been assigned to "nurse" my late mum passed such a remarks.

A. Dont your nurses know of words taboo especially when working in such environment? The words i.e. die, mati, se is very very sensitive especially for a patient or their family be it in at any ward. And what made it worst, when my mum is fighting for her life.
B. How can i be really sure your nurses who had been nursing my m been competence enough to handle my mum for the past 17 days?
C. Your foreign talent nurse passed such remarks bluntly without considering the presence of member of public?

3. How i can be sure that she or the nurses there had been compassionate and dedicated their service to the patients without being racists?

2. On 24 Dec 2014, it was also brought to my attention that my family members had witnessed my mum who was in coma suffered blood loss while the nurses did a procedure on her. There was a pool of blood on the bed and under the bed. When i came, i saw my late mum's hand between fingers were all covered with blood. When questioned we were told that bandage was not "tight" enuff and nurses had to rush to another patient at a nearby bed for resuscitation. My mum temperature dropped tremendously to 33 degrees for the night. Please iron my doubts below.

A. Does that made my mum condition less important, hence she can suffer these lost of blood?
B. If your nurses are competent why the assigned nurse did not ensure that my mum was well taken care first and then proceed with the resuscitation?
C. How qualified are your nurses to handle such situations? Is there any contigency plannings when hansling of critical emergency in an ICU ward?

I am truly purturbed with these incidences and very very traumatized when i hear someone being admitted to the same hospital. Until this very moment as i am writing these, i cant help recalling the words your nurse had muttered and the sight of my late mum's blood.

This is mind depressing for me and i hate to remind myself that things could have been better handled.

Thank you,

F.
Daughter of late Mdm H
http://therealsingapore.com/content...other-staff-my-mother-was-“going-die-already”

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are sinkies. Without our Pinoy nurses, they will all be dead long ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkies are sinkies. Without our Pinoy nurses, they will all be dead long ago.

If the nurse was a Pinay , the family would have had nothing to complain about because they are kind, caring and considerate people.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the nurse was a Pinay , the family would have had nothing to complain about because they are kind, caring and considerate people.

Exactly. Sinkies really do not appreciate our English speaking Pinoy nurses.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nurses in these wards face death every single day they are hardened and emotionless hence the lack of empathy. They do not need to be sensitive, they need to learn how to act like korean drama

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is in trouble because of them. Let them all leave and sinkapore will start to grow again and be a better place to live and work in.

sg would end up with these lazy, spoilt, useless fucktards who would never lift a finger to do any dirty, thankless work unless they are coerced to do so in ns.

image.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg would end up with these lazy, spoilt, useless fucktards who would never lift a finger to do any dirty, thankless work unless they are coerced to do so in ns.

View attachment 19083

These buggers are here to make a quick buck, not to pursue a career. So, do we expect them to do a good job? They have no commitment to this land or its people. Their only commitment is to make that dollar.
Sinkapore can do without them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These buggers are here to make a quick buck, not to pursue a career. So, do we expect them to do a good job? They have no commitment to this land or its people. Their only commitment is to make that dollar.
Sinkapore can do without them.

when they are treated well, given pr and citizenship, and they settle down and make sg a permanent home, they will commit to become lovey dovey residents, so lovey dovey and committed that they will have their own radio and tv channels, own clubs, own communities, own unions, own food, and own websites. and they will own you. :p

http://www.pinoyinamerica.com

http://pinoyinsingapore.info

http://www.pinoysg.com

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they are treated well, given pr and citizenship, and they settle down and make sg a permanent home, they will commit to become lovey dovey residents, so lovey dovey and committed that they will have their own radio and tv channels, own clubs, own communities, own unions, own food, and own websites. and they will own you. :p

http://www.pinoyinamerica.com

http://pinoyinsingapore.info

http://www.pinoysg.com

They are already trying to kill us and drive us out of our land. Sinkees need to know that and fight for their survival.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the karma of sinkie ball-lessness. I have said this many years.. The ball-lessness of sinkie will affect them in times to come and now it is happening.

If you are ball-less to protest and throw out the PAP.. This is what is happening to you.. As time goes by, it will get worse.. Enjoy a fucked life sinkies, your ball-lessness deserves it.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the karma of sinkie ball-lessness. I have said this many years.. The ball-lessness of sinkie will affect them in times to come and now it is happening.

If you are ball-less to protest and throw out the PAP.. This is what is happening to you.. As time goes by, it will get worse.. Enjoy a fucked life sinkies, your ball-lessness deserves it.

i can't wait for matlaysia to impose sharia law and chop off your cock and soursop. u shit fucker

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can't wait for matlaysia to impose sharia law and chop off your cock and soursop. u shit fucker

another failed attempt by sinkie PAP ib here. Go and get some real education pls..you are a disgrace!!!! Can't even tell the difference between Singaporeans, Malaysians and Australians..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another failed attempt by sinkie PAP ib here. Go and get some real education pls..you are a disgrace!!!! Can't even tell the difference between Singaporeans, Malaysians and Australians..

Lowly educated pariah from matland asking others to get education?

Just fuck home and protesr outside UMNO HQ, you UMNO dog.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all of you leave the country, Singapore will be in real trouble.

in other words , you are saying sillypoore cannot survive without all those FT.
this i totally agreed.
these FT help to clean the streets , take care of the sick in hospital , performing domestic chores ,
drive the public bus , work as sale assistance in shopping centre , as waitress in restaurant ,
help to build road and houses and many many other low pay jobs.
sillypooreans should be grateful to these group of FT.
there is another group that work in banks , MNC as mid/high level officers.
some are doing technical jobs in telecommunication companies ,
in manufacturing sectors ,etc.
most of these jobs can be done by the sillypooreans.
they take the jobs away from sillypooreans.
they cause property price to increase.
this group should leave asap.

BTW , tis moniker Pinoy is not a pilipino.
he/she is another sillypoorean working for the scum.

Last edited: