• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bu selling prawn mee: stop complaining my $4 prawn mee is sexpensive!!!!!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
$4 per bowl and 5 monthly salaried employees ?????

She thinks we were born yesterday or we were not bosses before.

How many phanthom employees and how many hr clocked-in ?
Please tell us yr unproductive business.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Never seen any Thai registered plate in sinkieland before...

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe Singaporeans are not allowed to drive foreign registered vehicle in Singapore

2. I've seen a few Singapore registered cards in Bangkok

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can I get my prawn mee served like this?

1550567062192.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If u don't drive to Singapore.
How Singaporean know u drive a Thai registered Lexus.:biggrin::roflmao:

Why do they need to know? Anyway I’m just a screw salesman how can I afford a Lexus? All my posts in this forum are just my fantasy, all made up, all lies to to satisfy my lack of success in life or rather failure after failure. Don’t believe my posts.