• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie bitch Phoebe Rae Tan wants to cut off her cheebye

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't understand why a woman hates babies so much ? She should have just done a temporary sterilization ? Which man will want them ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the point...most guys in sg now have damaged sperm

only good for CIM and COF and COB
Thas good because the cunt will be as good as new after 30 years of regular use. Normally it gets worn out when giving birth. Many go for caesarian birth just to hang on to their hubby.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the retards can never pull out. Once they get going they will full shoot until cum comes outof the bitch mouth

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho cut off jibye and sex should be a pte matter or anonymous if go public. The onlee leeson for going public with identity onlee left with 1 leeson I.e she hoping some BBC will come forward so my uncle say her husband is a sor hai going to wear green hat still happy.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I laughed at the title....she may want a hysterectomy (brutally severe) or sterilisation (less brutal by far) but I doubt she wants her CB removed - which no self-respecting OB GYN would perform! While I do understand it is HER decision to not procreate - and the rest of humanity is thankful for that, what the heck does she offer her parner/husband? The surety that he will be stuck with this prune for the rest of his natural life with no hope (except divorce or untimely death)? My best friend married one like her. Hardly f%$ked him and had hysterectomy and swore of sex as painful for her. He is totally f^%ked for life. If not for the MLs he visits, his balls would have petrified. I do however know of women who chose to have caesareans so that their pelvis and CB dun get stretched out - that kind of thinking I do subscribe to as within the realms of sanity. But these are my views not necessarily the right views.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB should set up a registry of sterilization and bar these people from applying for 3 room and bigger flats.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why do some S'pore couples want permanent sterilisation and to be child-free?​

Ms Phoebe Rae Tan with her partner Lucas Cheng (left) and engaged couple Melissa Then and Joshua Ng.
Ms Phoebe Rae Tan with her partner Lucas Cheng (left) and engaged couple Melissa Then and Joshua Ng.PHOTOS: ST FILE
Rosalind Ang and Tay Hong Yi
  • PUBLISHED
    8 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - Ms Phoebe Rae Tan was 18 when she decided that she would never become a mother.
The 21-year-old public relations executive, who has been dating her partner for almost three years, is now seeking permanent sterilisation.

Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.
Why donch she just let the BF fuck her in the ass? Like that cannot get pregnant either

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thas good because the cunt will be as good as new after 30 years of regular use. Normally it gets worn out when giving birth. Many go for caesarian birth just to hang on to their hubby.
Loving sex is part of life. Woman should horn themselves to be sexy and stay relevant. Going for Cesarian to hang on to husband is totally irrelevant.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loving sex is part of life. Woman should horn themselves to be sexy and stay relevant. Going for Cesarian to hang on to husband is totally irrelevant