• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bitch lost control of car in Phuket, injured other Sinkies in a tour coach and ownself die.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP

IMG_20220814_073435.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the probkrm now, was she using a sinkie driving license, or a internationsl one recognised by thsi authorities.
We can easily hire a moped without one. So maybe same for cars in holiday destination like phuket.
So if driving license not recognised, other issues crop up.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think many people just don't want how to write 死 word.
My uncle as a driving instructor also dare not drive any vehicle outside of sg.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle think many people just don't want how to write 死 word.
My uncle as a driving instructor also dare not drive any vehicle outside of sg.
Your uncle 也太怕死了.
Driving only in SG is doing a great disservice to yourself.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle 也太怕死了.
Driving only in SG is doing a great disservice to yourself.
Yes becas he not confident of road signs road types road behaviours at all other than sg even for the right side drive he will avoid at all cost. My uncle doesn't want to have even a 0.1% risk of getting injured summon troubles etc when overseas :geek:
People can say he 怕死 but that's not important. More important is he doesn't want any risk . My uncle clear minded personality can say is extreme one. Hard to find.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes becas he not confident of road signs road types road behaviours at all other than sg even for the right side drive he will avoid at all cost. My uncle doesn't want to have even a 0.1% risk of getting injured summon etc when overseas :geek:
People can say he 怕死 but that's not important. More important is he doesn't want any risk . My uncle clear minded personality can say is extreme one. Hard to find.
Honestly, driving overseas will build up your confidence and judgment. Yes it is scary at first, but you can overcome it easily after driving for a long period.
I definitely enjoy driving from LA Airport to Las Vegas for a trade show many years ago.
If your uncle doesn't want any risk, he shouldn't even drive at all.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, driving overseas will build up your confidence and judgment. Yes it is scary at first, but you can overcome it easily after driving for a long period.
I definitely enjoy driving from LA Airport to Las Vegas for a trade show many years ago.
If your uncle doesn't want any risk, he shouldn't even drive at all.
Yes need to drive for a period of time to get season with it. But my uncle think before that he will get into trouble already. My uncle know a few acquaintance who got into accidents especiallee winter cuntry. Vehicle skid and overturned . My uncle lao sai lor.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes need to drive for a period of time to get season with it. But my uncle think before that he will get into trouble already. My uncle know a few acquaintance who got into accidents especiallee winter cuntry. Vehicle skid and overturned . My uncle lao sai lor.
Sorry but I already lost some respect for your uncle liao.
怕死的人无所作为。

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle watched many road trips youtube vlogs phuket roads mostlee are motorsikal look like a pretty safe place to ride . Yet still have bobo car drivers KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but I already lost some respect for your uncle liao.
怕死的人无所作为。
Can my uncle save back some leespect ?
He not everything also 怕死 lah KNN
Main leeson is becas he ever got into a verlee serious RTA although he was not the driver. :speechless: verlee serious as in went to HDW and hospitalised for months.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main leeson is becas he ever got into a verlee serious RTA although he was not the driver. :speechless: verlee serious as in went to HDW and hospitalised for months.
That rta my uncle's fate could have been same as hers. The smashed vehicle was about same shape (my uncle was told since my uncle already been knocked out completelee ) age also almost same add just a little little bit :confused:
Soon par with dying of hit by car if untrue.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certain roads in Phuket & Ko Chang Island, even the road going to the hill top view of whole Pattaya are not meant for unexperienced Singaporean drivers. (let alone the roads to Mae Fang Rung & Mae Hon Son). 21 yo driver certainly not mature enough to think about the dangers of driving in foreign land. So sad for her parents to lose a daughter that they spend time to nurture.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah, give your uncle a chance of redemption.

Your uncle is not 怕死, it's more like 怕事. If your uncle is in foreign land, he has a different objective. He just doesn't want unpredictable events that will interrupt with his main objective travelling in foreign land. Your uncle is a gambler, so predictability is very important to him. :barefoot:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah, give your uncle a chance of redemption.

Your uncle is not 怕死, it's more like 怕事. If your uncle is in foreign land, he has a different objective. He just doesn't want unpredictable events that will interrupt with his main objective travelling in foreign land. Your uncle is a gambler, so predictability is very important to him. :barefoot:
Tiok lah KNN also my uncle is not a scenarlee type of person so most of his travels he will go straight to the actions KNN
Hikings mountain climbing town to town state to state exploring journeys all these sort of activities are not in his itinerarlee too KNN