• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Behavior

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those talented perfect English-speaking FT that wonderfully pissed those sinkie losers off,

Here is a tribute to you onhow well sinkie speak English. Please note that sinkies has their own version of grammar and vocab. They redesign their language to suit their sinkieness.

Advice: please review your own language capabilities before slamming others

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A sinkie making a youtube to pull down Hong Kong. Oh pls.. grow up.. Your sinkiness is getting no where and a disgrace to the whole world.
( The more i see this video , the sicker i feel, This fellow's sinkiness really pollute the whole place)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpjNgIwyrbE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpjNgIwyrbE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IN response to the low life, sinkie video above, a creative and gracious hong honger put a video to get back.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxrwro_YcgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxrwro_YcgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now you cantell why sinkie are most detested. Their behavior really sucks.

Last edited:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sinkie making a youtube to pull down Hong Kong. Oh pls.. grow up.. Your sinkiness is getting no where and a disgrace to the whole world.

Now you cantell why sinkie are most detested. Their behavior really sucks.

just like u

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony is a nice guy. Just needs time to mature.

LOL!!!!! I am doing a good work here to remind Singaporeans what sinkie behavior is and hoping they will stop disgracing themselves to the rest of the world. i am providing an education. These Youtube videos are not done by me, this shows that i am not the only one who is sick of sinkieness.

Everytime sinkies gets a little nudge on them by others, they start to think that the nudgers are in some sort of IMH condition, immature, frog in the well, never travel much.. etc etc. Very PAP-like.

Sinkies can say whatever they like about me, who cares what sinkie thinks.

These revelation about sinkies is researched by me while i am staying in Bangkok and had done a comparison with them with foreigners on their behavior. If there are people who can't take it, it is not my problem. IN FACT, they deserve it.

You can check with those people who stay in another country on how sinkie behaves. i hope they tell you the truth.

Sinkie behavior is the subset of Chinky behavior. That is the conclusion. If sinkie thinks that they are some first world god, then pls behave like one. If ignorant, then get educated on how to behave like one.

There are many who act 1st world while behave like a 3rd. I see it daily in Bangkok.

If anyone who do not like what they read, then there is an ignore function there right in your face, use it!! I dun have to teach you guys how to take care of yourself, right?

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. For a moment I thought you were another sinkaporean with inferiority complex and has to constantly put everyone else down to make yourself feel better.

And I almost believed that you were like an SPG who looks down on your own identity (or lack thereof).

I once knew a girl who went for a half-year student exchange program in Boston. She came home with a fake Califonian accent.

You see... Because it's generally quite hard to differentiate between being self critical and being self hating. I am still learning.

I didn't realise you were doing ALL THIS for a noble cause.

Thank you very much!

PS. Paiseh... I just used up my add rep power this morning on another brudder.... will add to yours tonight k?