• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie aunty bashed up by her Neighbour brutally, guess the race?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10202281271132430" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Brutal attack video part 3

Thank you Lianhe Wanbao to published the news today, we are glad that you have interviewed the Neighbours and revealed the truth and facts rather only hearing our one sided story. Thanks for making the public aware of this incident. I hope the police will prosecuted this woman and send her to jail.

My mil is now laying in hospital and struggling hard to get back on her feet. Her condition has worsen since yesterday and still under observation.

How did it started?
The harassment started one month ago when the woman suspected my mil reported her to the police which she didn't. She was not convinced and confronted my mil and threatened to beat her up. That is how the daily verbal abusive started and on one occasion she had hit my sister in law. Police was called in but as there is no evident, she was let go Scott free. We then seeked for Hdb approval to install the CCTV so as to deter her from any further harassment but as u can see, she did not stop there.

When my mil came back from the market, she continued her harassment and the assault started. The process lasted for 20 mins. This woman does not know how to stop and carried on punching and kicking, treating my mil as a sandbag. She even dared to warn her not to make any police report if not she will go for the kill.

I sincerely hope that the judge could look into this case seriously and intervene before such act is done. Pls provide us a safe environment to live. Thanks. — with Yap Chew Kuan.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learn self-defense.....

Even CCTV also no point.....why police never act?

Looking at the woman getting beaten, I'm sure she does not know how to fight...

KopiCbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn self-defense.....

Even CCTV also no point.....why police never act?

Looking at the woman getting beaten, I'm sure she does not know how to fight...

Old woman how to learn fighting? Really pity her man. already got cancer somemore, she doesnt deserve this

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This what the Lee Kuan Yew Government has turned Singapore Chinese into. Fucking balless retards who fear their own shadows.

In today's Singapore, only Malays dare whack a Sinkie Chinese with impunity over trivial matters. Sinkie Chinese on the other hand only dare to join gangs like 369 to murder their own race kin.

When I read zihau's "call mata, call mata," it confirms that all is lost.

I, for one had always been convinced that in a scenario of a Sinkie filled aircraft and one Malay stood up brandishing a plastic knife and announcing he is hijacking the plane, the first thought in the Sinkies' minds, among them ex police, ex army Guardsmen and Commandos will be to ....."Call Police!"

We have been conditioned to never take the Law into our own hands by the Lee Kuan Yew and Family Government. That even the foreigners can perceive. If someone is raping your wife, call Police! Someone is putting his finger into your arsehole...call Police! Fight and defend you get charged! Self defence? Fuck you Lee Kuan Yew will say.

You don't believe me? Look out for the outcome. The Kangaroo Court will fine that brown bitch slightly more than what one gets for abusing a dog.

We fucking Chinese dogs deserve it. Only our fucking bastard race allow ourselves to be abused in order to serve the Government's agenda. Malay procreation. Don't understand? Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Cheebye! Please fuck me if you like. I am one of those stinking balless Chinese.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way that Maggie Goh writes on her facebook page already tells me the whole family are useless........and not street smart, relying on the judge to settle for them.

Install CCTV for fuck? When the woman go shopping, come back in fear and hurriedly tried to enter her house......

Look, when the malay cunt whack her, she still hold on to her plastic bag............that is the FIRST WRONG MOVE.

In self-defense class, she will FAIL immediately.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....We have been conditioned to never take the Law into our own hands by the Lee Kuan Yew and Family Government. That even the foreigners can perceive. If someone is raping your wife, call Police! Someone is putting his finger into your arsehole...call Police! Fight and defend you get charged! Self defence? Fuck you Lee Kuan Yew will say....

If they ever do a real recall I can foresee many reservists telling the PAP to call the police.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
aActually the auntie threw a punch that stunned the yaya papaya women. She was stunned for like 10 sec.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aActually the auntie threw a punch that stunned the yaya papaya women. She was stunned for like 10 sec.

Yes, she is larger, taller but her mind is kia si.....in her mind, if she does not fight back, she will not be killed. This is the mind of a someone who is kia cheng hu....

If she gives the second punch to the malay woman, this would have ended right there and then.

She just gave up without a fight.........because she already defeated.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we have to face up to the fact there are unsound pple ard.
I learned through experience that it is a mistake to try to reason with them.
Some are just fill with rage waiting for something to trigger an explosion.

A few yrs ago, a cyclist cycled through a bus stop nearly hitting a child.
I told the man, "Uncle, cycling path is just behind bus stop... ". He stop his bike and walk towards me likei
I just killed his dog. He asked me what is my problem.... he seem enraged at such a trivial thing .

Some pple have either anger problems or mental unsoundness. If you have a neighbor like that you tell him not to play music too loud, he will turn it up louder. You report him to police or HDB, he will think you are out to fix him when you just want peace and quiet. After that, your problems become endless as every step to use to solve your problem just provoke him more.

The best first move is to be tolerant and butter him up before you make a request.... and you have to do it gently to get him to play ball.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read zihau's "call mata, call mata," it confirms that all is lost.

Idea of calling mata is to have some intervention to prevent the situation from escalating to something dire. On the other hand, if one's life is in danger, there are only 2 options - [1] run OR [2] kill to avoid being killed.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I'm just curious, is this female assailant an indian?

In OMY website, this assailant's indian son-in-law's picture came out.

http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20130929-13064#prettyPhoto

In the below 2nd picture, the female assailant's indian son-in-law talks to the reporter.

Here is my browser translation of the article. Reads a bit funny but says the victim was a cancer patient and the assailant had tattoos. The assailant's home look nicer than mine.

Sao beat cancer tattoo women
abusive attacks on police arrested
29/09/2013 by Heyi Heng , Shen Si Han , Wu Ruo instrument

Mrs. Naidu tattoo fiercely pulling hair. (Photo / Raojin Li, Wu Weiguo)

Pull hair pulled along, kicking and kick head, but also get gold drum and chairs to hit people, tattoos Sao beat cancer women 20 minutes, and even insults and attacks on police, the entire electric eye being photographed.   

This violent accident occurred at 10 o'clock yesterday morning, the first place is the food market road some 10 HDB flats.   

Was beaten is Du Xiulan (65, housewife), suffering from colon cancer 20 years, playing her 40s Mob Sister, right arm with tattoos, lived across from her.

- See more at: http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20130929-13064#prettyPhoto

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we have to face up to the fact there are unsound pple ard. ....

People in Spore are under alot of pressure & those under pressure can go off unexpectedly.

Spore used to have one of the biggest asylums back when the place was called Woodbridge. It's now more common to see more people with "problems" maybe being the largest is just not enough.