• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Ah Neh Auntie live until 50+ still dunno need to queue

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queuing for food and was about to reach my turn when a local ah neh auntie who looks like she is about 50+ year old went by the side and spoke with the stall assistant.

So I asked the snake why she wasn't queuing. She said she just wanted to ask something. Then she went on ahead to speak to the stall assistant. Joke was on her. Stall assistant doesn't understand snake language. I again asked her what the fuck she wants.

She said "oh I want to order first then come back later to collect". So I asked "then why u don't queue?!"

She replied with a fake surprised look "oh need to queue huh?"

CHEEBYE SNAKE LIVE TILL 50+ still don't know buy food need to queue?!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this case looks like a snake trying to snake through queue. But blue collar bangla type genuninely don't know got queue this thing exist KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians have special privilege as island named by them. That why president is indian already shortlisted by PAP. You don't see chinese in the shortlist.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians have special privilege as island named by them. That why president is indian already shortlisted by PAP. You don't see chinese in the shortlist.

Oh who do we have here? The resident m&d economist who teaches us new things everyday.

So what's the hourly wage for Food Panda delivery these days?