• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Ah Lian with blue hair beaten up at Club Marquee

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be, since she wants to look like a man, then fight like one!

View attachment 159299
Some butches really deserve to be whacked. There's one who comes to train with her younger (confused) dyke at my gym .. constantly swears loudly in hokkien and acts like a lanjiao kia. Just obviously overcompensating and insecure. Last couple of times I saw her the dyke wasn't there anymore. Must have switched over to a real dick instead of a act gangster butch

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some butches really deserve to be whacked. There's one who comes to train with her younger (confused) dyke at my gym .. constantly swears loudly in hokkien and acts like a lanjiao kia. Just obviously overcompensating and insecure. Last couple of times I saw her the dyke wasn't there anymore. Must have switched over to a real dick instead of a act gangster butch

PINCH HER NIPPLE!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problems with butch pretending to be man. But assholes are fair game. Butch don't realize man is holding back. Beating up woman carries stigma lah but who knows may be this butch should be pleased she treated like a man beaten up like a man. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was stared upon once in a sonoma restaurant by an amdl. really long deep stare. so uncomfortable that i tried looking away but everytime i stole a look she was right there seated and staring at me almost the entire course of dinner. was thinking she might want intercourse instead of dinner courses. paiseh i finished dinner quickly and ran. she was 6.9 out of 10 thus not a ravishing beauty as amdl but young, alone, and bonkable. same thing happened on a boat in sf. all of people, an amdl brit who spent time in brunei teaching english stared at me the entire boat trip, but we started a long conversation. she was in sf for vacation alone and looking for love. this one 9 out of 10. best was dutch flight attendant. 9.69 out of 10. when women stare at you sumtimes they want a good fuck.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was stared upon once in a sonoma restaurant by an amdl. really long deep stare. so uncomfortable that i tried looking away but everytime i stole a look she was right there seated and staring at me almost the entire course of dinner. was thinking she might want intercourse instead of dinner courses. paiseh i finished dinner quickly and ran. she was 6.9 out of 10 thus not a ravishing beauty as amdl but young, alone, and bonkable. same thing happened on a boat in sf. all of people, an amdl brit who spent time in brunei teaching english stared at me the entire boat trip, but we started a long conversation. she was in sf for vacation alone and looking for love. this one 9 out of 10. best was dutch flight attendant. 9.69 out of 10. when women stare at you sumtimes they want a good fuck.
I think usually when we steal glances at a chiobu they will steal it back. The reasons (but not always) is that she needed to check if you are still glancing at her.
I guess the only way to tell if it was lecherous glances is to check whether was she smiling all the time. But now with mask on is hard to gauge.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think usually when we steal glances at a chiobu they will steal it back. The reasons (but not always) is that she needed to check if you are still glancing at her.
I guess the only way to tell if it was lecherous glances is to check whether was she smiling all the time. But now with mask on is hard to gauge.
with masks on can still see direction and focus of eyes. with burqa on very tough to find out. muslima may be staring down at you without you knowing it.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should be more direct with their indiscretions.

pYmj1A.gif

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too was provocatively stared at once, & would like to share such experience so that others may learn from it.

It was in the middle of the night, & I had to reach out urgently to a contact, to resolve critical issues. I tried to call her but she failed to respond, even to SMS, but I knew where she was - at a pub. I called the pub, but no answer. So I had to meet her physically. It was a pub at Chinatown. I went into the pub, small, with only about 10 couples & strangely to most, I received approving looks & smiles from some, but cold threatening stares from others whom hugged their partners closer.

Everyone in the pub were biological females...

I had been into far more dangerous dens filled with armed men & received such stares before, men whom would not blink an eye to slit my throat if I did any wrong move, thus with steely eyes & a non threatening smile, I sought my contact & within minutes, left the pub.

Point is - if mere stares are considered provocations & justifications to attack another, then that nite, I would had torn apart the pub single handedly as I had been trained before, go outside & then wait for SPF to handcuff me, read me my charge sheet which will be longer than a toilet roll, with slaughter charges included as someone or a few would had died in the melee, & I would be sent for life long imprisonment or hanged. Worse still - spat at by other males for beating up females - the weaker sex. Isn't this stupid? Over a mere stare?

Thus, may all remain cool. There ARE consequences to actions. Think such through critically first. Humanity would fight to defend oneself & loved ones, but never over mere petty causes that could be resolved through discussions & compromised mutually agreed solutions.