• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie actor in cast for Independence Day 2 movie, predicted movie lines....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Singapore actor Chin Han will be in Independence Day 2, director Roland Emmerich announced on social media on Tuesday (June 2).

Emmerich had posted on Facebook and Twitter: "Super excited to officially welcome Chin Han to the cast of #IndependenceDay2 @TheChinHan".

Chin Han, also known as Ng Chin Han, will be playing the leader of the Chinese Space Squadron, entertainment site Variety said.

The Twentieth Century Fox film is set for release on June 24, 2016.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...ependence-day-2-20150604#sthash.EX0cuOTe.dpuf

"Wah lau, those green laser the aleins are shooting at me look like chendol woh"

"The alien spaceship sibei tua one"

"Roland, I donch mati in this movie can or not?"

"Can I have a stripper girlfriend like Will Smith in the first movie?"

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure box office flop like shanghai noon put lau ah soh fan wong inside small calafair role tongue fuck angmoh and the whole movie gone case straight :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chin Han...............he'll win the Oscar if he played the role of a statue.............

him alone is reason enough to skip this movie..........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody sinkie cheap actor trying to steal some of the fame from a talented Taiwanese actor who is also called Chin Han. Why don't he just call himself 'Michael Jackson'?

580x386_2.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has becum the token asian male face among hollywood casting circles. he appeared in dark knight, contagion, captain america - winter soldier, 2012, etc.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he has becum the token asian male face among hollywood casting circles. he appeared in dark knight, contagion, captain america - winter soldier, 2012, etc.

That's because his acting skills are not good. He had quite a number of lines in 'Dark Knight' and '2012', and he blew them with a lacklustre performance. He needs to shape up so that his little parts can become like his 'breakout' scene, just like the fast kid in X-Men 'Days of Future Past'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because his acting skills are not good. He had quite a number of lines in 'Dark Knight' and '2012', and he blew them with a lacklustre performance. He needs to shape up so that his little parts can become like his 'breakout' scene, just like the fast kid in X-Men 'Days of Future Past'.

all they need is an asian male face with very minor roles. when a sinkie speaks, the movie world recoils in horror.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

diplsaying crab in a bucket syndrome mr fucking john tan?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i saw him in those movies.............he was horrid............completely out of place...........

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Chin Han can't act to save his life. Very stiff and unnatural, with a fake accent. Some of the MediaCorp actors are better, and that isn't saying a lot. :rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, bros, suan him all you want, for the "cameos" he makes in these Hollywood shows, he probably earns more than most of us in 1 year....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody sinkie cheap actor trying to steal some of the fame from a talented Taiwanese actor who is also called Chin Han. Why don't he just call himself 'Michael Jackson'?
Cheap shot, undeserved. Notwithstanding his poor acting skills. What's in the name coincidence? Can be the generic Ah Kow, Ah Ter. Besides, other CH was from bygones era. :rolleyes:

At least he made the Hollywood payroll cut.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, bros, suan him all you want, for the "cameos" he makes in these Hollywood shows, he probably earns more than most of us in 1 year....

He appears in TV dramas too....
Hollywood is not easy to break into.....kudos to him.
He's overtaken Lim Kay Tong to become Sg 'most successful' in Hollywood.