• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie 潘金莲 murdered!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me repeat for the whole world to know. I have annulled my marriage due to non consummation of sex. A virgin who have never have sex with anyone. Now the whole world think I am 潘金莲 and jiuhukia and sinkie traitor dogs use that to justify theft and public persecution of me. So what has this issue got to do with ego and pride rather than SLANDER AND THEFT aka CRIMES? Period.

Why didn't you have sex while married? Your husband thought you were too ugly? You would have just worn a plastic bag over your head.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you have sex while married? Your husband thought you were too ugly? You would have just worn a plastic bag over your head.

Hey jiuhukia Indian thief I don't owe you the reason. I just need to state this truth to dispel the malicious rumours jiuhukia made against me. Not convinced and want to insist I am a HOOKER, mistress or whatever then just do what I told the TS to do.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey jiuhukia Indian thief I don't owe you the reason. I just need to state this truth to dispel the malicious rumours jiuhukia made against me. Not convinced and want to insist I am a HOOKER, mistress or whatever then just do what I told the TS to do.

You are too ugly to be fucked during your marriage. You are too ugly to be a hooker. You have to hire male gigolos to fuck you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her husband said her cb was too smelly.....

Another boring and ridiculous reply from evil devil jiuhukia. This one is a confirmed cheat that used other's NRIC and tried to pass off as his own. Jiuhukia has zero integrity, only rubbish and shit and slander come out from his filthy mind evil heart stinky mouth.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man accused of killing former air stewardess pleads guilty to reduced charge
17 Oct 2017 02:04PM
Singapore
View attachment 32300
(Updated: 17 Oct 2017 02:10PM)
SINGAPORE: The man accused of killing his former air stewardess girlfriend in 2015 pleaded guilty on Tuesday (Oct 17) to a reduced culpable homicide charge, after originally being charged with murder.

Neo Chun Zheng, 28, now faces life in prison and caning, or up to 20 years in jail with caning or a fine.

He had stabbed his then-23-year-old former girlfriend, Soh Yuan Lin, in the neck on Nov 26 that year after a heated argument outside his flat in Boon Lay Drive.

The couple had become acquainted when they worked in the same department at Marina Bay Sands in April 2014, and started dating in September that year. However, Ms Soh wanted to keep the relationship private and non-exclusive, which Neo had agreed to. They also began to be sexually intimate.

But when Neo found out that she was sleeping with another colleague in March 2015 while still seeing him, he got angry and they got into an argument. He also accessed her emails and WhatsApp messages without her knowledge, and forwarded compromising photos and messages of Ms Soh and the colleague she was seeing to himself.

He then showed these to his closer colleagues at MBS, threatening to circulate them should she anger him with her cheating again.

Neo and Ms Soh eventually broke up after another quarrel a year into the relationship, when the former found out that she was texting a man she met in a club and had kissed him. She felt that he was too possessive in their non-exclusive relationship.

HE COULDN'T LET GO

While they remained on speaking terms, Neo again got upset after learning that Ms Soh was going on a trip to Bangkok with a guy she had met in a club. Angered, he told his colleagues that he wanted her to die "an ugly death" in Mandarin.

He also could not let go of the fact that she started dating other guys after telling Neo she wanted to stay single. The accused told a friend in November 2015 that he was hurt by this, and said he contemplated using acid to disfigure her.

Between Nov 25 and 26, things escalated when he got angry after Ms Soh missed several of his calls and texts. When she did reply, he asked her to buy dinner for him, which she did and delivered to his doorstep. It was then that another spat took place.

Neo's mother, who was at home, witnessed the commotion and told her son to let her leave as he did not want to. He also snatched Ms Soh's mobile phone after she used it to inform her mother of the situation, and hid it under a loaf of bread in his home. She threatened to call the police after this happened.

Neo then went to his room and took a knife, measuring 9cm long. His mother saw this and tried to pry it away from him, but he pushed her aside and stabbed Ms Soh in the neck, resulting in a wound found to be 3.4cm long.

PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT IN DISPUTE

When police arrived at the scene, Neo immediately surrendered and confessed that he stabbed Ms Soh in the neck. Paramedics then arrived and Ms Soh was pronounced dead at the hospital.

A psychiatric report presented by the state counsel in 2015 found that Neo had no mental disorder at the time of offence and was not of unsound mind.

However, Neo's lawyer is disputing this. They had conducted a separate psychiatric assessment, which found him to have a mental disorder at the time of the stabbing.

The prosecution is now preparing another report in response to the defence lawyer's report, and sentencing will be heard at a later date.
Sidestepped questions again when challenged and make false accusations non stop. There is a need to kill evil devils just like your hero Mandela did. Put away your ego indeed evil devil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my ex husband is a handsome guy. Don't see me with handsome guy only anyhow accuse people gigolo. Evil jiuhukia slanderers with small brain and narrow heart are ugly inside and outside, no wonder full of envy and jealous of handsome men.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can buy a furkid and call it husband or son, just being reared aka are farked by dog or beastily that's all.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw my ex husband is a handsome guy. Don't see me with handsome guy only anyhow accuse people gigolo. Evil jiuhukia slanderers with small brain and narrow heart are ugly inside and outside, no wonder full of envy and jealous of handsome men.
did his dick scare the bejeesus out of you?

tumblr_m96dfeJ7bV1rayazno1_1280.jpg

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing this ugly whore can get is a packet of 12 pcs frozen hotdog up her smelly cunt.

Scroobal why don't blame this kind of rubbish that Cottonmouth post for dropping the standard of this forum? This has always been around even when I was banned.

Why? Oh becos last time I supported froggy against you before. I also supported the jw5 on his findings of your clones. Another act nice but not good guy.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can buy a furkid and call it husband or son, just being reared aka are farked by dog or beastily that's all.

Ex husband that I have annulled my marriage in court. You have committed contempt of court. And of course you are the jiuhukia dog calling others dog. I am not what you think I am. You are what you think I am. Same as the whore calling Cottonmouth from his whore bitch mother with a whore wife and whore daughter.