• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkees should avoid visiting Germany

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the Germans are finally rediscovering their balls... may AfD win the next election.

Sweden is too far gone though.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sounds like more US style 100 years of Chinese entry Exclusion act coming ....

The Chinese exclusion act had nothing to do with racism. It was enacted because the fucking chinks were causing nothing but trouble in what was previously a safe and friendly country.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the Germans are finally rediscovering their balls... may AfD win the next election.

Told you so … if I am an Arab, I will plan my next flight out of Europe. The next war will be in Europe again.

worldiqmap.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the krauts won WW2 the world would have been a better place without the mudslimes being the dominant force n the Zionist would never been in control like they do now. Though I would not have been born, I would not have known would I?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese exclusion act had nothing to do with racism. It was enacted because the fucking chinks were causing nothing but trouble in what was previously a safe and friendly country.
hanor, the basic rules apply to any chink or mozzie that lands foot on krautland;
one is not to demand for halal bratwurst and not to eat this with chopsticks and lay off the frauleins with their small weiners.
most importantly, keepen orf der ficken grassen! :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sweden is first world. Don't you want to live in first world? PAP give you sweds standard of living no? :cautious:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next car i buy will be a volvo. Safest car on the road.designed by the all conquering vikings.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Next car i buy will be a volvo. Safest car on the road.designed by the all conquering vikings.

You can keep your Volvo as it fell into Chinese hands a long time ago. It's now a chink car the company is owned by Geely.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can keep your Volvo as it fell into Chinese hands a long time ago. It's now a chink car the company is owned by Geely.
Geely did not really produce that many cars. At least not sufficient in quantity to buy 10% of daimler benz and volvo. And proton. When they bought volvo and 10% of daimler benz, they were producing only a few hundred thousand cars per year. China gahmen money must gave been pumped into geely to buy tech companies and influence overseas