• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore triggered the recent border fight with Mudland

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore does not have the right to designate a flight path over Mudland airspace.
This will be a non-issue when Mudland takes back control of airspace. Sinkapore will then have to re-do their ILS flight path. Any way, look for Khaw to jump up and down like a monkey.

So much for neighbourly ties. And the PAP asked us to scream out loud at Mudland ...only idiots will do that. PAP is the instigator and sinkees should not get into a fight that the PAP triggered to serve its own purpose.
If the flight path for seletar is not over Johor then over what? What kind of twin and close neighbours indeed that don’t allow flight path over their airspace for landing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ...PAP press only prints info favourable to sinkapore lah. Wait for SCMP or other Asian newspaper lah. They are objective.
Of course, everyone also like that. You will show your unfavorable photos or deeds or whatever to others? So it’s ok as long as what PAP showed is a FACT that the airspace has been used for decades while it’s totally NOT ok that mudland made false accusations of Spore based on hot air and NOT FACT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M is a hero. Respect.
A thief stealing territory is called a hero is just like a virgin is called a slut whore and a foreign investor in mudland is called a sinkie traitor by barbarian m&ds pretending to be Sporean. Damn disgusting. Btw kt latha also pretended to be a Sporean last time when I asked her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, everyone also like that. You will show your unfavorable photos or deeds or whatever to others? So it’s ok as long as what PAP showed is a FACT that the airspace has been used for decades while it’s totally NOT ok that mudland made false accusations of Spore based on hot air and NOT FACT.
And I dare anyone to say that he or she has no unfavorable photos or deeds or whatever. Anyone?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb m&d pretending to be Sporean repeating ccb lies when this inaccuracy is already refuted. The airspace has been used for decades and not affected.

Last time all kampong. No high rise. No oil or gas. I dread to imagine the plane flying over and crash on my roof. Touch wood....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore expanding fast. Look at causeway. Decades ago would u believe wat u see now?
That’s true. But it’s not happening yet and Khaw did say in the clarification of their inaccuracies that any future development they can bring it up and modifications can be made.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s true. But it’s not happening yet and Khaw did say in the clarification of their inaccuracies that any future development they can bring it up and modifications can be made.

Sekali next GE come another Najib. Semua bisa pak. How?:sleep:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sekali next GE come another Najib. Semua bisa pak. How?:sleep:
Seriously I think it’s not that big a problem. It’s a matter of attitude. Like senai airport is expanding isn’t it? How do they deal with the fight path for senai when they expand is how they should deal with Spore if they care about neighbourly ties, which unfortunately these small minded and disgraceful people don’t.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I think it’s not that big a problem. It’s a matter of attitude. Like senai airport is expanding isn’t it? How do they deal with the fight path for senai when they expand is how they should deal with Spore if they care about neighbourly ties, which unfortunately these small minded and disgraceful people don’t.

Msia or for tat matter Johore, is big. Much bigger than island sinkieland. Plane can bypass sinkieland and land at Senai. Maybe plane can also bypass P Gudang?:tongue:

1545055685227.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planes from Sinai to Changi/Seletar? So near also take plane huh?

I am actually referring planes from down under...or Indon...
I am not sure about now but last time I checked senai flights to other destinations always connect through KL.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb m&d pretending to be Sporean repeating ccb lies when this inaccuracy is already refuted. The airspace has been used for decades and not affected.
The new ILS is very different from what has been used previously which now requires further height restriction and thus impact future development of Johore. Love live Dr M.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the flight path for seletar is not over Johor then over what? What kind of twin and close neighbours indeed that don’t allow flight path over their airspace for landing.

By flying Johor airspace you restrict future development of Johor, stupid.