• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singveld's World Cup Images

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: World Cup 2014 Thread...

s_w03_59669277.jpg

s_w04_RTR3UIO1.jpg

s_w07_RTR3THQ6.jpg

People sit on sofas as they watch the opening game of the 2014 World Cup between Brazil and Croatia, during a public viewing event at the Alte Foersterei stadium in Berlin on June 12, 2014. Berlin's Union soccer club has invited its supporters to bring their sofas to its stadium to watch World Cup soccer matches on a giant screen in a communal living room atmosphere.
s_w08_RTR3UCJ5.jpg

s_w10_80454887.jpg

s_w18_50700452.jpg

s_w20_50789014.jpg

s_w24_39391023.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice photos

Even got a thread of its own and not discarded into rubbish head somewhere.

Kind of strange but Arabs treasured those little shacks and the goats & camel they got in the desert more than the mansions that they have.

Even the luxury shisha places/palaces they got in Riyadh are modeled on those little shacks, except no goats or camels.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I did not create this thread, the moderator move them here, even put my name as the starter, trying to hide his moderator nickname. (an alamaking clone). He was never gone, but promoted to an moderator. Move up in the virtual world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1st page i saw mostly koreans i hope it doesn't become a single country's WC pictures.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did singveld actually spam the WC thread with all those pictures? ROFL no wonder they all got dumped here.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I did not create this thread, the moderator move them here, even put my name as the starter, trying to hide his moderator nickname. (an alamaking clone). He was never gone, but promoted to an moderator. Move up in the virtual world.

Relaks!

And keep posting your photos.
Dont know where you dig those up, but much appreciated

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

depends on whose perspective.

The majority of the pics are not even related to the game at all.

The photos are all related to the game. Showing the game from different perspective and not just the ball on the soccer pitch.
that will be too boring

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eh! how cum got no peekjures people watch WC at Seng Kang community centres?