• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingPost simi lanjiao oso want to makan.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever went to SingPost before? How long do you have to queue to get your things done?
Ever asked yourself why you've to queue so long JUST to post a letter or collect a letter?

Well, the fucking answer is that SingPost simi lanjiao oso want to makan.....

It makes a lot of money each year and renovate its premises BUT still the service quality neber improve and you're left to queue like half an hour or more just to post a letter or collect a letter, because people are there for other services and when you're in the queue, their staff approach you to sell you financial services......Ninama chao nukiang!!

49xbjMp.png

FkRtYsd.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neber mind I use it anyway and see how. If they impressed then I report here but if effect minimal then I quiet.

It takes awhile to register....just like spelling cheebye like this----> cheebuy or jeebuy.

Rome is not built in one day.

ParryNiamCCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes awhile to register....just like spelling cheebye like this----> cheebuy or jeebuy.

Rome is not built in one day.

My colleagues and friends even the girls like to talk dirty language so maybe it can spread like wildfire this new term so dont be surprised within 1 week someone uses it one you not knowing you are the one who coined the term

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My colleagues and friends even the girls like to talk dirty language so maybe it can spread like wildfire this new term so dont be surprised within 1 week someone uses it one you not knowing you are the one who coined the term

You can help spread this one oso............bila gaji

bila gaji means 'when salaries' or 'when take pay'........

A fav with storeman, laborers, dishwashers, cleaners, manual workers, clerical staff and now going upmarket to technicians and general office staff...lol.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey why use Singpost? I only use DHL.
I have bad experience with DHL. Delivery man didn't even come and reported that delivery was made and no one was home. I like Ta-q-bin.,never had problem receiving their parcels. I also like American Express. I sent express mail to London and was timely delivered the following day.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singpost got zero productivity.

The day I saw Singpost counter staff trying to sell an aunty abalone at the counter is the day I fuck PM LHL loud.

He is trying to get all related GLc and govt dept to increase GDP figures to make him look good.
I bet the post office manager KPI includes abalone sales target.

Fuck the PAP..What got abalone to do with postal service..??

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever went to SingPost before? How long do you have to queue to get your things done?
Ever asked yourself why you've to queue so long JUST to post a letter or collect a letter?
Well, the fucking answer is that SingPost simi lanjiao oso want to makan.....
It makes a lot of money each year and renovate its premises BUT still the service quality neber improve and you're left to queue like half an hour or more just to post a letter or collect a letter, because people are there for other services and when you're in the queue, their staff approach you to sell you financial services......Ninama chao nukiang!!
49xbjMp.png

FkRtYsd.png
New FT (french man IIRC) @ helm, deployed by majority share holder Singtel (IIRC), controlled by Temasek (IIRC)> so sells everything to make money. That is why since the Singpost share price has since hit new highs: from under 80cents post Lehman 2008 to >$2 now.

NAa1IRk.jpg

PS: Temesick needs to make high investment gains because gahmen says Temesick realised (& unrealised)earnings = now = will go to gahmen revenue to help poor singaporeans.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day I saw Singpost counter staff trying to sell an aunty abalone at the counter is the day I fuck PM LHL loud.

He is trying to get all related GLc and govt dept to increase GDP figures to make him look good.

On a different note...I was in a Post Office in Boston, third in the queue..

And you know what I witnessed...The staff was cuddling and stroking the little cute 9 months old girl on the counter and complimenting the mother
how lucky and blessed she is for having such a beautiful daughter.

Those , like me in the queue all smiled and the atmosphere is so pure and divine that a little baby girl can bring so much smile and joy in the post office hall.

You see. the staff is so proactive in spending quality time bonding with customer and to me that is top customer relationships.

We enjoy the extra 3 minutes wait in the queue and get to really see the true human touch. And it comes from the heart.

But alas, here in materialistic Singapore, we see grumpy staff and grumpy faces of customers all over.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singpost will soon do funeral services.

Singpost van can double up as herse for the budget conscious.

Send ashes for burial in sea or JB in parcel... can help people save $$$ in high cost of living SG.

Can beat NTUC funeral svcs in costs $avings.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

As mentioned, its all about share holder profitability. I suppose it is Ho Ching (CEO of majority share holder Temesick and through Singtel, majority shareholder of Singpost (SGX listed company): IIRC) doing her national service to make hubby PM LHL proud (because stupid Sinkies are so unproductive and demand so many freebies: silver support, pioneer package, medishield-life) so if Ho Ching thinks that selling and freighting a can of abalone to your friends in UK will help singpost make $$$, than that will be done.

If Singpost share price no go up, then Temesick portfolio will show no profit> then how to give $$$ to gahmen revenue???

People not interested in spending more $ on abalone than sending mail should either use internet services or else suggest to gahmen how to improve situation (n stop asking for so many goodies (FOC healthcare etc)).
Pioneer package ($8billion n up) not cheap to fund....

NAa1IRk.jpg

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Singpost everything also want to make money but when it comes to customer service, it makes you wait in line for half an hour or more EVERYTIME you're at the counter to collect or post a letter.........

Can't they have those queue numbers and seats for people to sit down while waiting?

KNN, that's what a monopoly does to customer service........no improvement but all downhill!!

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Singpost everything also want to make money but when it comes to customer service, it makes you wait in line for half an hour or more EVERYTIME you're at the counter to collect or post a letter.........

Can't they have those queue numbers and seats for people to sit down while waiting?

KNN, that's what a monopoly does to customer service........no improvement but all downhill!!
This is Xin Jia Por. Maybe many people do not know how to do things over internet: that is why got to queue @ counter. Queue is good for Singpost business because continuous traffic unlike banks, need to wait for next customer n if no show: counter gal waits even longer...

I believe tt they have odd hours parcel collection service: put a n locker: u get secret code to receive parcel yourself. Registered mail, IIRC, if u call the slip phone number or use internet, can arrange for ANOTHER delivery date. Maybe Singpost should have dedicated parcel send/ collection counter manned only by marcho men/ women so auntie w bow legs don't need to walk slowly to retrieve parcel: that said, maybe DHL/FedEx gives better service.

I dunno, but as Singpost share holder, I believe tt I receive like $62.50/1000 shares as dividend annually IIRC.

PS: real estate in SG = $$$. FOC sitting costs $$$, so queue system more profitable mah, think Temasek is majority share holder, must ask Auntie Ho Ching to provide seats: then again: that will lead to share holder dividends falling perhaps...

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Xin Jia Por. Maybe many people do not know how to do things over internet: that is why got to queue @ counter. Queue is good for Singpost business because continuous traffic unlike banks, need to wait for next customer n if no show: counter gal waits even longer...

I believe tt they have odd hours parcel collection service: put a n locker: u get secret code to receive parcel yourself. Registered mail, IIRC, if u call the slip phone number or use internet, can arrange for ANOTHER delivery date. Maybe Singpost should have dedicated parcel send/ collection counter manned only by marcho men/ women so auntie w bow legs don't need to walk slowly to retrieve parcel: that said, maybe DHL/FedEx gives better service.

I dunno, but as Singpost share holder, I believe tt I receive like $62.50/1000 shares as dividend annually IIRC.

PS: real estate in SG = $$$. FOC sitting costs $$$, so queue system more profitable mah, think Temasek is majority share holder, must ask Auntie Ho Ching to provide seats: then again: that will lead to share holder dividends falling perhaps...

The banks are screwed up too....even with the queue number system, the waiting time should be improved. That's why some of the banks have different counters for different services and queue numbers.

SingPost simi lanjiao oso want to makan but has no fucking idea how to stream-line its operations and improve customer experience all these fucking years. What a fucked up agency!!