• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporeto control rainfall to Malai catchment...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that it rains heavy everyday afternoon in Sinkieland...

These passing rain clouds pass through Sinkie sky zone and go drop water bombs into Malai jungle... and catchment areas..

Water rain clouds are created in Sumatra and moved towards Sinkie then drop into Malai jungle.

If Malai kuailan play hard balls with water threats to Sinkie simply hijack the rain clouds with acid to disperse or dry out the clouds....

Then Malai can kpkb draught or little rain fall in jungle enough to fill a cup only....

Hehehe....

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah... so early dreaming liao. I used to dream that I could stand on PAP seeded cloud and pee on Jiu Hu catchment area poisoning the Malais.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice that it rains heavy everyday afternoon in Sinkieland...

These passing rain clouds pass through Sinkie sky zone and go drop water bombs into Malai jungle... and catchment areas..

Water rain clouds are created in Sumatra and moved towards Sinkie then drop into Malai jungle.

If Malai kuailan play hard balls with water threats to Sinkie simply hijack the rain clouds with acid to disperse or dry out the clouds....

Then Malai can kpkb draught or little rain fall in jungle enough to fill a cup only....

Hehehe....
Wah... so early dreaming liao. I used to dream that I could stand on PAP seeded cloud and pee on Jiu Hu catchment area poisoning the Malais.
Where did that come from (alleged daily afternoon rain bit)?
If the freaking hot weather helps with wet dreams:geek: