• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's mayor salaries vs world's mayor salaries

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/jar6uvsd

Jk8zwZt.png

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these jiak liao bee leeching by creating post, funny why 61% blind, why my company never assign me more posts like senior engr cum director cum president of company ,then since i am in the company i xan change hats anytime zo perform 3 rolls,then pay me 3 person pay ,how that,CB PAPigsreally know hiw to creatd job.i hv a suggestion why don PAPigs MP take up toilet cleaning n sweeper at various location ,can get 1500 sgd for each roll , not vad if they want

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The so-called 'mayors' of Sinkieland aren't really doing 'mayor' duties like the other mayors.

For example, they do not have mayoral elections, have no jurisdiction on the city police.

Sinkie 'mayors' are nothing more than additional pigs added to the feeding trough.

But the smarter Sinkies understand they've been ruled by a cabal of control freak kleptocrats (盗国贼) since 1965, this should not be a surprise. :wink:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to work so hard.Work so hard for what ? There is no future in this Red Dot sinkeeland ruled by miw kleptocrats.