• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's dark secret: female genital mutilation

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to think ns was a punishment for being born sinkie till I realize it was not duty, but privilege! :eek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a woman masturbate they rub the top part of the clit. They cut off that part and sew it flat just exactly on the top of the entrance of the female hole. It does not make the Minah less desire to have sex or having an orgasm but the satisfaction factor is lessen much lessen.

Even when having natural sex like normal missionary position our dick and body forms a natural channel pushing the clit direction it's a natural design thingy, perfection.

So when you're having a diluted experience or taste what happen ? You desire it even more because you're just not that deeply satisfied hence circumcision is flawed and very wrong you can't beat nature c'mon .......... lol..........

Same with male circumcision it doesn't make sex better.
I can tell you the muslims are not required to circumcise. Male or female. But malays custom they do not cut off the clit.they i think just make a slight slit. The arabs were influenced by jewish and christian traditions.and copied.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can tell you the muslims are not required to circumcise. Male or female. But malays custom they do not cut off the clit.they i think just make a slight slit. The arabs were influenced by jewish and christian traditions.and copied.

Yup, originally they don't need to. It's just a simple ceremonial to announce celibacies and 'offer' their full and complete life to their religion or God. Later some fanatics turn it into Dogmas.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muslim community knows and understands that clowns and bootlickers run muis and the syariah courts to satisfy their political masters instead of strictly adhering to the sunnah.
But that's another issue.
Female genital mutilation, is not an act demanded by Islam. Only circumcision for men, is.
So this is another good example for non muslims to see that Islam is not what is practised by its followers, but it must be what is specified in the Quran and Hadiths. Its like an unchangeable constitution.

We are on the same tune on this point! Countries following strict islamic laws do not help infidels, work with temples, churches and other nonsense religion organisations not approved by the quran and hadiths. Sharing food tables with kaafirs also not encouraged, considered haram. Blasphemy and apostates are handled more harshly in these countries of true islam.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are on the same tune on this point! Countries following strict islamic laws do not help infidels, work with temples, churches and other nonsense religion organisations not approved by the quran and hadiths. Sharing food tables with kaafirs also not encouraged, considered haram. Blasphemy and apostates are handled more harshly in these countries of true islam.
Thank you for understanding this.
Islam is built upon the Quran and the examples and verbal direction of the Prophet (collectively called the sunnah). No deviation, addition, removal, alteration, whether accidental or guided by personal desires.
What is clearly required is male circumcision as it clearly mentioned by the Prophet at many places and times, that we emulate Prophet Abraham. Even the Prophet and his companions of his time did it. No disagreement there.

However there are vague verbal instructions that many in the bedouin arabs (who wanted the previous culture of female circumcision to continue after the Prophet died) held as evidence that it must be done. This is the problem.

Idiots do not want to learn and dig up the authentic sayings but leave the research to others.

Truthfully, there are many benefits of male circumcision and zero benefits of FGM. Also the Prophet is strict and clear about all sorts of bodily harm.

May Allah guides us all.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for understanding this.
Islam is built upon the Quran and the examples and verbal direction of the Prophet (collectively called the sunnah). No deviation, addition, removal, alteration, whether accidental or guided by personal desires.
What is clearly required is male circumcision as it clearly mentioned by the Prophet at many places and times, that we emulate Prophet Abraham. Even the Prophet and his companions of his time did it. No disagreement there.

However there are vague verbal instructions that many in the bedouin arabs (who wanted the previous culture of female circumcision to continue after the Prophet died) held as evidence that it must be done. This is the problem.

Idiots do not want to learn and dig up the authentic sayings but leave the research to others.

Truthfully, there are many benefits of male circumcision and zero benefits of FGM. Also the Prophet is strict and clear about all sorts of bodily harm.

May Allah guides us all.

Allahu Akbar!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to clarify this one point.
The prophet did not write the quran. In its current form, was written by the abassids whose family originates from mecca, maybe 50-100 years after prophets death, and who deposed the umayids, who took shelter in spain.
The sunnahs and hadiths were written even later and all these are by hearsays, including the quran. By epword of mouth.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to clarify this one point.

The prophet did not write the quran. In its current form, was written by the abassids whose family originates from mecca, maybe 50-100 years after prophets death, and who deposed the umayids, who took shelter in spain.
The sunnahs and hadiths were written even later and all these are by hearsays, including the quran. By epword of mouth.
As a non muslim, its good that you learn Islam from the knowledgeable sources and stop spreading false information.
Now back to your assertion, it is easily debunked by the study of the Birmingham manuscript.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP and the Church has fought an uphill battle to civilize the moslems. We've seen some success in integrating moslems and their religion into mainstream society. Thanks be to our Lord Jesus and to the PAP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and the Church has fought an uphill battle to civilize the moslems. We've seen some success in integrating moslems and their religion into mainstream society. Thanks be to our Lord Jesus and to the PAP.
Jesus was a man. He never claimed to be God

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a non muslim, its good that you learn Islam from the knowledgeable sources and stop spreading false information.
Now back to your assertion, it is easily debunked by the study of the Birmingham manuscript.
The birmingham manuscript was written differently. One word could have different meanings.
1628380942917.png

Different from current version

1628381060095.png

In anyways, the message in current version is clear. Seek guidance only from God. So don't waste time studying the quran for solutions. GOd guides those Whom He wants.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yup in John 10:34 he said : Is not not written in your law i said ye are all Sons of God ?

Then out of half past six ignorant fools they create division : protestants, catholic, Methodist etc etc

There are so many 'Christians' sects that don't agree with each other. The worst ones are those that said only through Jesus the only son of God can we be saved ! These are all dogmas of religions.

Religions served it's purpose and timeline we're starting to open up on there are real off world powers and spaceforce is established by USA. Humans are not the only ones in existence there are tons of other humanoids and they are one planet one world order. We're the barbarians still......... lol......

There are many people with RH- neg blood and these bloodline are special they're differently seeded initially and there are also many 'hybrids' types among us, another can of worms all together.

It'll scare the shitz outta of y'all if you know our realm was created, terraformed and has been Guarded all along lol........... You think the distant and size of our moon to create the perfect sun eclipse and pulling our earth tilt for the 4 seasons are all by chance ? or Luck ? These factors alone tells you our moon is a satellite. You think why Gorments spend the peoples trillions of dolar to 'explore' Mars and why not build on our moon so near instead lol..............

We're very ignorant, very lol...... :P <3

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a uncanny similarity between God and energy.
Both cannot be created nor destroyed,
And both are all around us. Omnipresent.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” - John 10 : 30 - 33

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The worst ones are those that said only through Jesus the only son of God can we be saved ! These are all dogmas of religions.

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14 : 6

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The birmingham manuscript was written differently. One word could have different meanings.

Unless we can compare the birmingham quran with the original scrolls written by mahomet's scribes or against the other versions of the quran burnt by uthman, there's no way to ascertain how different the current versions of the quran circulating around are from the original.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP has made sinkieland muslims apostates. They are likely be considered by muslim majority nations as heretics and non-muslims. You think the m&ds are really happy with PAP on this?