• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans will not be slaves again

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
In time to come, I believe Singaporeans will be free, then we will finally be able to celebrate TRUE independence day. Till that day come, for all of us who cares, keep the faith, keep doing the little things that you think will make a difference when the time comes.

I believe the time is coming....

In his blog, Mr. Tan Kin Lian reminded me of a song I love. One day we will be able to sing it all as a nation. When all Singaporeans finally wake up, we will all sing together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6-5g78Nr6Q

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

When tomorrow comes!

Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!

When tomorrow comes!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh ?? Of all the people, Tan Kin Lian ?

The true slaves liberator is none other than Dr. Martin Luther King Junior !!

"I HAVE A DREAM . . . . . "

In his blog, Mr. Tan Kin Lian reminded me of a song I love. One day we will be able to sing it all as a nation. When all Singaporeans finally wake up, we will all sing together.

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am heartened whenever someone bother to stand up to speak for the rest of us. I believe that as Singaporeans, it is only right for us to give all support to whoever dared to go against the machinery.

I have full respect for anyone who does so in whatever little ways...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am heartened whenever someone bother to stand up to speak for the rest of us. I believe that as Singaporeans, it is only right for us to give all support to whoever dared to go against the machinery.

So i suppose you have full respect for Jesus? He sacrified his body and shed blood to wash away our Sins. Who else can surpass him?

Jesus and True Freedom
http://www.crossroads.ca/unique/un020703.htm

Last edited:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, but be cautious not to misplace your trust. But, you can thrust them anytime you wish to !!

This guy was formerly part of the system. Now, he is turning his back against them ? Am I missing something here which I am not aware of ?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, but be cautious not to misplace your trust. But, you can thrust them anytime you wish to !!

This guy was formerly part of the system. Now, he is turning his back against them ? Am I missing something here which I am not aware of ?

Kunta Bro, why are Singaporeons so easily taken? Why will they never learn?
Had the brainwashing been so effective? And by the way, if someone writes like William Safire but in real life mouths Singlish like a Sungei Road garang guni man, should suspicions of utilising ghost writers come into the picture in regard to the honesty and credibility of the man or not?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Johnson,

To be honest, I am a scumbag in real life. I take advantage of these Singaporeans that are taken in easily. If not, I will have problem surviving in Singapore. Just like PAP, I am a hypocrite in real life, you have to be a hypocrite to beat these SuperStar A Team hypocrites.

When I work with officials from government bodies, I praise their ministers like that moron Clinton666 did. Ultimate aim ? Get those projects.

However, there are tasks I prefer not to take as it is against my principles, I will decline them diplomatically.

Kunta Bro, why are Singaporeons so easily taken? Why will they never learn?
Had the brainwashing been so effective? And by the way, if someone writes like William Safire but in real life mouths Singlish like a Sungei Road garang guni man, should suspicions of utilising ghost writers come into the picture in regard to the honesty and credibility of the man or not?