• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans to receive up to $300 in handouts by the government before the end of 2018

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am so happy to get the huge amount of $300! Elections are coming and I will vote PAP! @JohnTan will be pleased. :biggrin::tongue:

Coconuts Singapore,Coconuts Singapore Fri, 28 Sep 4:55 AM G
Free money, you say? You won’t hear us complaining. All Singaporeans aged 21 years and above this year will receive up to $300 wired to their bank accounts by December as part of the one-off SG Bonus payout.

As promised earlier this year by the government to “share the fruits of Singapore’s development with Singaporeans”, 2.8 million citizens will get a monetary amount which will depend on their Assessable Income in 2017. The lesser you earn, the more money you’ll be getting as part of the SG Bonus benefit.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singaporeans-receive-300-handouts-government-085558960.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And where is the Chief Clown Seng (CCS) who accused opposition parties, during the last erection campaign, who proposed giving $300 to each citizen as trying to bribe citizens? And who said that they were insulting Singaporeans because they cannot be "bought"?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that no hope for oppies. sinkies are very easily swayed by ang pows (and promises of vers sers lers fers cers bers gets) to tease their deep tolerance of getting shafted in the soixante neuf position. at least another 69% mandate for pappies in the next erection.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so happy to get the huge amount of $300! Elections are coming and I will vote PAP! @JohnTan will be pleased. :biggrin::tongue:

Free money, you say? You won’t hear us complaining. All Singaporeans aged 21 years and above this year will receive up to $300 wired to their bank accounts by December as part of the one-off SG Bonus payout.

As promised earlier this year by the government to “share the fruits of Singapore’s development with Singaporeans”, 2.8 million citizens will get a monetary amount which will depend on their Assessable Income in 2017. The lesser you earn, the more money you’ll be getting as part of the SG Bonus benefit.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singaporeans-receive-300-handouts-government-085558960.html

You are telling people your income ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's 900 ringgits for you to indulge in a high SES dinner with Jean.