• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans 'second coolest on earth'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110122-259713.html

Singaporeans 'second coolest on earth'

Sat, Jan 22, 2011
AsiaOne

Who would ever have thought?

Singaporeans have been named as the second "coolest nationality on earth", in travel website CNNgo.com.

According to the site, our penchant for being nerdy puts up right up there where blogging and updating your Facebook status is concerned.

"With its absurdly computer-literate population, Singapore is geek central and its people can therefore claim their rightful place as avatars of modern cool", wrote the article's author, Mr Barry Neild.

The nationality that clinched top spot are the Brazilians, while the rest to make it to the list were the Jamaicans in third place, followed by Mongolians, Americans and the Spanish in descending order.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
F_ck me! I don't even know how much is 15g. A couple of tokes will do.

Cheers!

that is 10grams ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/houJA6lC3cI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn, that is a lot! A nigger joint is all I need now.

Cheers!

if you are in singapore ..you better stay clean :biggrin:. i got a friend who came back from amsterdam was arrested at the airport after a surprise pee check ...:eek:

i dont understand , why CNB wanted to do that ? whats happening in overseas stay overseas ( furthermore , weeds are legal over in amsterdam and some part of america ).

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to worry. Last time I smoked the shit was X'mas last year. They can test me and all they'll find is booze, tax and duty paid for.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't need to worry. Last time I smoked the shit was X'mas last year. They can test me and all they'll find is booze, tax and duty paid for.

Cheers!

bro , i heard theres a new machine that use human hair to detect drugs ...that machine can even detected drugs even if you stay clean for one year ...:eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would love to see one of these restaurant open in Sillypore :p

Perhaps they may sell this too
:biggrin:

Then , we will be considered cool
:wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be executed for possessing something less harmful than alcohol in Sinkieland. What a joke! :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Sg is in the position to "legalize" and tax the shit.

Sg could allow pot smoking ONLY on Sentosa from 4:20 p.m. Friday till 12:30 a.m. Sunday. outside which (hours and locale) it will be an offence.

Not a bad idea and way for "liberalizing" the tight controls. And make lots of money too!

Cheers!

Would love to see one of these restaurant open in Sillypore :p

Perhaps they may sell this too
:biggrin:

Then , we will be considered cool
:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
GO jamaicans!!!!

They smoke ganja though. The herb.

Jamaicans are cool. Jamaica isn't.

I haven't been to the island, but a fellow immigrant;s (I once reported to) description of da place sound quite dangerous and lawless. Dat guy though doesn't do da shit, he drinks rum like it was water.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be executed for possessing something less harmful than alcohol in Sinkieland. What a joke! :rolleyes:

Yah. That's really a shame eh?

Anyway, that part of me life is behind me. I am quite happy with beer. If I get to score a hit, that's cool. if not, it don't matter. As long as I get to settle down with some ale at the end of the day!

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamaicans are cool. Jamaica isn't.

I haven't been to the island, but a fellow immigrant;s (I once reported to) description of da place sound quite dangerous and lawless. Dat guy though doesn't do da shit, he drinks rum like it was water.

Cheers!

yup jamaica has won the distinction as the murder capital of the world for a few yrs running.

Badmen and gunmen run certain places and rival political factions like pnp and jlp have been at reach other's throats for a long time and they have been responsible for providing guns to their supporters in various neighbourhoods in kingston whom fight one another forming garrisons where ppl whom come from a certain neighbourhood supporting 1 political party would get killed if they stepped in another neighbourhood supporting a rival party.

That's why many of the residents trust their garrison's don to get things done rather than the police aka babylon. A famous don was recently extradited cos the US wanted him on US soil to face drug charges the police and army were called in to fight the residents of tivoli gardens that were protecting the don DUDUS. Even the army had to be called in cos they were heavily armed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pBmUrdlh3GI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MjRsxC5B3AA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually Sg is in the position to "legalize" and tax the shit.

Sg could allow pot smoking ONLY on Sentosa from 4:20 p.m. Friday till 12:30 a.m. Sunday. outside which (hours and locale) it will be an offence.

Not a bad idea and way for "liberalizing" the tight controls. And make lots of money too!

Cheers!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yX8LFNqxDZM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>