• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Hoarding - Sheng Siong HUAT AH!!!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Siong is up again after Malaysia bans chicken export.
DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS NOT ADVOCATING ANY INVESTMENT IN SHENG SIONG SHARES

Malaysia halting chicken exports​

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...y-need-consider-switching-other-meats-1905506

Malaysia's Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaacob said in a Facebook post on Monday evening that the Malaysian government will be halting the export of 3.6 million chickens a month starting June 1, until the price and production of chicken stabilises again. 34 per cent of Singapore's chicken exports in 2021 were from Malaysia, and that almost all are imported as live chickens, which are then slaughtered and chilled in Singapore.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chicken rice and chicken chop sellers are fucked big time. :biggrin:

Especially those who sell kampung chicken... airflown frozen chicken from Brazil is not kampung chicken. :eek:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh, I was busy keeping my crops alive, the heat killing off a number of my plants :frown::frown::frown:
try covering with black nettings?

51v+2ELwAiL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be vegetarian lah and grow your own food.

People can't learn not to be part of killing of animals and so let the environment teach you. The Earth is really changing to higher dimension.

If you eat veggies only, you will not be worrying about meat at all.