• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans finally got some Swiss Standard on MRT Arts

Lubricant_ky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you Swiss artist Oliver Fricker!

Singaporeans love you.

Too bad you are in Singapore an island false-claimed by it's Ah Beng Govt to be Swiss Standard, ran by ministers whose salaries are Mars Standard.

Too bad the PAP Govt don't know how to appreciate your arts.

You have to paint the MRT white - their color.

You have to paint money on the MRT - their favorite.

You have to paint LKY on the MRT - their God.

You have to paint 财神 and 发发发 on the MRT - their language.

You have to paint NDP and make SAF Ah Kuas looked like Hero - they will pay you!

You don't know all these, you are in the wrong place!

You wasted your Swiss Talent here and these Ah Bengs will never know how to appreciate real Swiss Standard.

You know the million dollar Ah Beng ministers also will paint graphites to let reporters take pictures? And they get paid millions doing these meaningless falsehoods!

You are in trouble I am sorry for you. I hope they hang you then the entire world will fuck them upside down! :biggrin::biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore would look progressively worse if their trains were done by talented graffiti artists from foreign Third World and Iron Curtain countries instead.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U a bit slow, now is French standard of living liao. It's pretty easy to get French standard of living since it's basically a step back.

To get from SG standard to French standard
1)stop maintaining the MRT stations and make it look like crap
2)stop getting new MRTs and make them look like crap
3)jack up the prices of everything and maintain current standards.
4)make sure all restaurants have not more then 3 waiters doing EVERYTHING

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the graffiti looks very nice on the train, at least better than those done up by SMRT themselves. The artwork is very professionally done and it is free.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the graffiti looks very nice on the train, at least better than those done up by SMRT themselves. The artwork is very professionally done and it is free.

Yes, i saw it and it is very nice on the train. They should pay him $100 000 instead for his art work.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i saw it and it is very nice on the train. They should pay him $100 000 instead for his art work.

same here. the colors is pleasing too. Our govt strives to promote creativity and vibrant to the country and what this swiss did was just that albeit entering the premises illegally. What he did to the train was world class and not many can do it better than what he did.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i being to switzerland, but i did not see graffitti on their train.

But i saw some in german or dutch train.

I think since many people complain in europe, so now they tend to clean up the train.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i being to switzerland, but i did not see graffitti on their train.

But i saw some in german or dutch train.

I think since many people complain in europe, so now they tend to clean up the train.

Try going to non German speaking countries. French, Italian(especially Italy), Spanish etc trains are full of graffiti. The local trains are not that bad. Its the long distance trains which are especially bad. In fact U can find anti graffiti signs in most train stations in many of these countries. The Swiss and Germans are more orderly so they are the exception rather then the norm. It's actually just as bad if you go east to Hungary or Czech Rep.

The problem with this is that if these Yahoos goes unpunished others will follow. 1 or 2 of these may be nice but the majority of it is going to sux and don't even get me started on all the vulgarities and obscene ones. Make a trip to Italy and you'll understand what I'm talking about

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree this must be stop, i hate it.
i think UK,germany,holland and switzerland police arrest and sue these people to court, and quickly repaint their train, it is as bad in these countries as the other european countries, it is up to their train company to pay for repaint.

just like some street in singapore is clean, since there is lots of street cleaners working on the clean image. But sinkie are just likely to litter than other people, some dun because of threat of fine, when these sinkies go oversea, they start to show their true littering self.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. no doubt about it, the job done is some art piece itself.
2. it definitely carries weight man!
3. i guess the artist is making some point here on sheepishland security.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now those bastards are gonna erase that masterpiece and repaint it back to the original boring shit colour and design! What a real pity! :oIo:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically this will make PAP and SG look like North Korea.

The real problem is the security failure of SMRT.

The Swiss guy will now learn the hard way how despotic this county is.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he know that GCT bragged about Singapore being Swiss Standard city?
:biggrin:

Yup, I see beautiful Swiss cottages everywhere even in Tampines and Queenstown (those there are the best - the more archaic English castles modeled after the House of Windsor behind the ruggard cluster of flats cannot even compare) and I can find delicious Swiss chocolates in all reputable supermarkets including Sheng Siong.

I wonder why he didn't come forth to say a few important words now. He did say the chocolates are good too, right?