• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Chinese penis 4.5 inch (bigger than Indians and PRC Chinese0

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. The thing that pisses me off is that ppl by and large accept the fact that africans have low IQ. There's no argument over there BUT somehow when it involves kelings some ppl won't be too please just like the penis size thing like they have to insist these kelings have bigger dicks than even the japs. This is something that really needs to be etched in the minds of everyone else. Kelings are just full of BS.

When a country has 7,000 years of recorded history, it is *impossible* for its citizens to have low intelligence and tiny dicks. Africans can at least be excused for their low intelligence because they only attained some resemblance of civilization and technology in the past century. The stinkbins have no such excuse.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a country has 7,000 years of recorded history, it is *impossible* for its citizens to have low intelligence and tiny dicks. Africans can at least be excused for their low intelligence because they only attained some resemblance of civilization and technology in the past century. The stinkbins have no such excuse.

LOL that's true these shit skins do have a long history but they never ever united the country india that it is today. That was done by the brits. Anyway like you mentioned it's impossible for them to have low intelligence and small dicks but yet they have accomplished both showing that these shit skins can actually accomplish the impossible when it comes to failure.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you think your lancheow needs to be bigger, take matters into your own hands.

austin-powers.jpg

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why males are always obsessed with length?

Exploding population is the ultimate proof of virility.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only thing that matters is your own lanjiao how long.

Also the health of your lanjiao is very important.

Unlike women, men don't go for regular checkup.

It is important to let a doctor check your lanjiao, to make sure it is healthy.
Cancer and diseases can be treated if detected early.

[video=youtube;jFnVdYEZPzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnVdYEZPzA[/video]

chinalildick

LOL what a hilarious thread. All these mad tiny dick chinks. India is full of different ethnicities, china is mainly Han chinese. THIS MEANS ALL CHINESE HAN HAVE A LITTLE DICK AVERAGE LOL THE WHOLE ETHNICITY. SOUTH AND NORTH INDIANs ARE DIFFERENT. As a matter of fact, south indians aka dravidians are genetically closer to africans, thus the increased penis size. 8 inches long, 6 inch girth, KELING writing here. LOL I bet most of you chinks don't even have half of what I do, still love to convince yourselves on your little dick forums. Just check out on youtube, singaporean girls interviewed on penis size, the chinese girls always say need bigger LOL.

The hilarious part is most Chinese I have met are the most docile and quiet people, yet behind a keyboard all indians become "shit skin" LOL, and still dare to accuse indians of being racist against anyone except ang mo. In reality, Chinese bend over, spread open their asshole and have a sign "Free for all ang mos". They have an incredible inferiority complex when it comes to whites, because they are radically insecure about their own culture and people. It must stem from having a non-existent cocklette :smile:

PS: This is mainly directed at the pathetic cunts above : RastaFagI and Fagisten. I have too many chinese friends and have met too many good chinese people to say all chinese are like these down syndrome cerebral palsy retards. You should face facts though, you guys will always be our "little" brothers :wink:

rashveenchan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I’m so glad I came across this stats. This is so true, Indians have really small cock (speaking from experience). Keling shitskins have tiny 4 or 5 inch cock and they say it’s huge. Tiny black shriveled smelly cock where they boast to be huge. I’ve been with many Chinese guys and they’re great in bed. Hard fair thick 6/7 inch plus that makes me moan. Girls don’t make the same mistake as me, don’t try keling, you’d be disappointed. If you want to try, get a chastity cage for the keling while you have sex with a hard thick Chinese cock. The stats don’t lie, thanks for sharing this ☺️