• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are hanging their heads in shame.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are now embarrassed when talking to their foreign friends about coronavirus. Even Malaysia is doing an excellent job. Wondering how the hell we get ourselves in such a situation. We have told by gahmen that we are 样样第一。

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That is why I am suggesting that we separate the bangla stats from the stats that actually represent how well Singapore is doing.

You can then feel proud of the country again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are now embarrassed when talking to their foreign friends about coronavirus. Even Malaysia is doing an excellent job. Wondering how the hell we get ourselves in such a situation. We have told by gahmen that we are 样样第一。

大炮仙 also 第一名. Just boasts from egotistical kleptocrats.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I am suggesting that we separate the bangla stats from the stats that actually represent how well Singapore is doing.

We should also exclude all non Singaporeans then we will be even better. CB.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I be embarrassed about the incompetence of my country’s leadership?

Lol....so if I drive a BMW and stay in landed , I should be embarrassed discussing about covid with some villager making $300 a month in some backward country ? Haha

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me. Only oblivious fools like u brag to ur ft frens abt SG lumbar 1. :laugh:

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol....so if I drive a BMW and stay in landed , I should be embarrassed discussing about covid with some villager making $300 a month in some backward country ? Haha
I also say! I am proud to have identified the PAP's incompetence, hypocrisy and nepotism from day 1!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are Not the commoners Man on the Streets.

They are here for the money and go home every 6 months wanna go home see their mummy and pump wifey full tank.

Singapore is not their country. They dont care how they live in domertry. They are enough surprised there are free stocks of foreign women available to pump full tank every weekend.

How stupig can PAP get, or Sinkies are.

Paid foreign maids to come in and weekend supply free women for FW to fuck free.

When did stupig Sinkies become GSO for FW ... GSO- girls supply officers....

My God.... no wonder FW are the happiest people in the world.... and even so tiotok so what.... gahmen pays to heal me....

Quick quick give me your antidote 消毒药 .... neia peh want to cheong weekend chiobu maids at the expense of stupig Sinkies....

Tioboh hope this helps.

Psst.. if you like my bullshit click the like button..

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you drive your cock into your mother smelly cheebye.
poor dumbfuck like you must be product of bangla raping your whore mummy

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1587433926919.jpeg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why we should have respected LKY, the way he managed the ministers and civil servants, no such screw up would be ever happened

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia just realised they have a refugee and foreign worker clusters in the midst. Two total shutdown. Nobody allowed to leave areas in masjid india and selayang wholesale vegetable market where many illegals work. I think their problems wrt foreign workers has just started.

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bitch is responsible for the dormitory flare up. note what she said in feb 20.

zRdlGHc.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till you hear another batch of result announced tonight.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this bitch is responsible for the dormitory flare up. note what she said in feb 20.

View attachment 76581
She is not entirely fucked up. Her predecessor, Tan Chuan Jin and the guys before that Khaw Boon Wan and Gan Kim Yong all headed MOM before. All these ministers ought to be send into a furnance and finished off by the Bangla. Obviously, no one has ever learned a lesson from the Little India Riot.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed.
Singapore must be great again.
General Chan General Tan our great leader

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not entirely fucked up. Her predecessor, Tan Chuan Jin and the guys before that Khaw Boon Wan and Gan Kim Yong all headed MOM before. All these ministers ought to be send into a furnance and finished off by the Bangla. Obviously, no one has ever learned a lesson from the Little India Riot.
Till today ,no one takes responsibility and no one is scared and as usual they will be strongly defended and covered up and go scot-free.
Send one to the wild dogs then the rest will wake up.