• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean woman sets 'dos and don'ts' for daughter's boyfriend

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.malaysianews.net/story/576747

A Singaporean woman is said to have set three "dos and don'ts" don'ts' her daughter's boyfriend, which he has to follow if he wants to continue dating her.

The "dos" are that the man must have dinner at the daughter's house at least once a week, celebrate her parents and family members' birthdays and stay nearby after marrying her.

According to the Sin Chew Daily, under the list of "don'ts", the mother has banned her daughter from meeting the man's parents for two years of their courtship, staying with them after marriage or celebrating their birthdays.

"The terms are just too ridiculous and very unfair to my parents," the Star Online quoted the boyfriend as saying.

The man also complained that he and his girlfriend had been having frequent arguments lately after he failed to land a job.

"My father offered me a job in his company with a salary three times that of a fresh graduate. But I chose to venture out on my own after graduating a month back," he said.

"I have yet to get a job and my girlfriend's always scolding me for that. This has resulted in numerous arguments between me and my girlfriend," he added.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus! I was thinking what the big fuss was all about. As long as there is no "Don't penetrate my daughter's vagina" ruling, everything's fine!:p

javiour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah ! Why worry ? Make the girl pregnant .... then the GUY can set his own "DO's" & "Don't" .. hehehe... clean the house, cook meals & suck his dick ... Lastly, go fetch me a beer !!!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! Typical Singaporean SPG bitch who thinks that she is of royal ancestry or something..... A Royal bitch and uniquely Singapore!:oIo:

The guy should just dump this fucking SPG and do away with her bitch mom! I can already visualize how these 2 royal bitches are going to tear the flesh off his body alive the day he accepts them bitches into his family!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! Typical Singaporean SPG bitch who thinks that she is of royal ancestry or something..... A Royal bitch and uniquely Singapore!:oIo:

The guy should just dump this fucking SPG and do away with her bitch mom! I can already visualize how these 2 royal bitches are going to tear the flesh off his body alive the day he accepts them bitches into his family!

I believe she is a Malaysian. The suaku suaku type.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Singaporean woman is said to have set three "dos and don'ts" don'ts' her daughter's boyfriend, which he has to follow if he wants to continue dating her.

The "dos" are that the man must have dinner at the daughter's house at least once a week, celebrate her parents and family members' birthdays and stay nearby after marrying her.

According to the Sin Chew Daily, under the list of "don'ts", the mother has banned her daughter from meeting the man's parents for two years of their courtship, staying with them after marriage or celebrating their birthdays.

"The terms are just too ridiculous and very unfair to my parents," the Star Online quoted the boyfriend as saying.

The man also complained that he and his girlfriend had been having frequent arguments lately after he failed to land a job.

"My father offered me a job in his company with a salary three times that of a fresh graduate. But I chose to venture out on my own after graduating a month back," he said.

"I have yet to get a job and my girlfriend's always scolding me for that. This has resulted in numerous arguments between me and my girlfriend," he added.

If he marry her, he will have big problems with his mother-in-law.

Best to destroy this relationship right at the beginning.

Unless both he and his fiance are prepared to divorce the mother-in-law immediately.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The simplest solution is to get the gf pregnant, then you will have the upper hand. This kind of mother fucker mother in-law really is unreasonable.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This guy obviously has not seen girls from other countries. Try thailand.. After that , he will know that sinkie girls are no fucking big deal..

The guy should set some standard for himself for dating some oversea babes and bring home to show his would be ex-sinkie gf's mum and show her what he is getting. This is actually not hard to do.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the guy got money one leh. Why end up with this kind of trash????

That is because day in and day out, he has been bumping and mixing around with those worthless sinkies.

A good advice for him is to put everything away that is sinkie, move out of sinkieland and stay in a foreign land for sometime to purified and ridding off those sinkie pollutant, then he will be normal again.

Too much sinkie pollutants will result having those disgusting effects such as this one he is experiencing. Don't waste your life pal, just get out ande you will be safe.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy obviously has not seen girls from other countries. Try thailand.. After that , he will know that sinkie girls are no fucking big deal..

The guy should set some standard for himself for dating some oversea babes and bring home to show his would be ex-sinkie gf's mum and show her what he is getting. This is actually not hard to do.

CB Kia tonychat,

YOU the OKT is the ONE that has obviously not seen better girls before cos to you your thai ladyboy prostitute gf is the ultimate 'beauty':biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: CCB

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I advise the guy to ask for dowries before he marries her daughter, if not just leave the burden with her and look for another woman.
When the daughter is still single at 40 she will be singing a different tune.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I advise the guy to ask for dowries before he marries her daughter, if not just leave the burden with her and look for another woman.
When the daughter is still single at 40 she will be singing a different tune.

what do you call a woman who still need a mother to tell her how to choose a guy??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah ! Why worry ? Make the girl pregnant .... then the GUY can set his own "DO's" & "Don't" .. hehehe... clean the house, cook meals & suck his dick ... Lastly, go fetch me a beer !!!

hi there

1. aiyoh! preg the bitch and move on man!
2. what's the big deal, as if she is the last gal on the earth or what?
3. honest, i just don't give a damn to mother-in-law.
4. most of them are foolish, bossy and nosy too.
5. well, including mine.