• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean woman mistakes cannabis for ‘kangkung’ in delicious vegetable soup while on vacation in Thailand

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean woman mistakes cannabis for ‘kangkung’ in delicious vegetable soup while on vacation in Thailand​

Jared Wee 3 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-my/AA12hub0?ocid=sf

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 27 — Savouring local delights is a must when vacationing in another country.
Malay Mail
© Provided by Malay Mail Malay Mail
A Singaporean woman however got a lot more than a food coma after trying a unique Thai soup.

According to Straits Times, the woman was on a holiday with her husband, mother-in-law, and two children and ate at a hotel near Chiang Rai, Thailand.

After enjoying the delicious vegetable soup, the woman began to feel nauseous and drowsy later at night.

The following morning, upon returning to the restaurant and checking their menu, the woman realised the ‘kangkung’ (water spinach) in her soup had actually been cannabis leaves.

Many businesses in Thailand have begun infusing ganja into food and products after it was legalised in June.

According to the Singaporean Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), unknowing or involuntary consumption of drugs aren’t an offence.

However, the CNB has advised travellers to be wary of what they consume in countries that legalise the use of recreational drugs.

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/othe...pc=U531&cvid=a48b6b0d48eb4cd693dc7f3c8073550c

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
'According to the Singaporean Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), unknowing or involuntary consumption of drugs aren’t an offence.'

Don't they look stupid with their laws.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'According to the Singaporean Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), unknowing or involuntary consumption of drugs aren’t an offence.'

Don't they look stupid with their laws.

That's because the legislators themselves are stupid. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the Singaporean Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), unknowing or involuntary consumption of drugs aren’t an offence.
The CNB based in Changi airport going to target those Sinkies arriving home from BKK. These fuckers practiced selective law enforcement. Nowadays many stalls in Thailand use ganja as one of their main ingredients. Don't tell me Sinkie visitors need to go behind the kitchens to check on the ingredients of the stalls and restaurants? Some Thais might not be honest and claim that they don't use ganja for their food. Sinkies fearing falling foul of the law when they arrived back in Singapore should just stick to fast food when they are in Thailand. Whoever that did this law is really a Fucktard.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juu hu should do the same to compete in the tourism sector. Alcohol i was told is more damaging to ones health.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even one singaporean reject the weed law. Weed is a plant. Dun suck everything the law push to u. No wonder most of them are vaccinated.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even one singaporean reject the weed law. Weed is a plant. Dun suck everything the law push to u. No wonder most of them are vaccinated.
Make NO mistakes.

Even if presumed NO ONE reject the weed law, the insignificant nobody ME DO reject any substances that ALTERS the mind of fellow Humans, even if I am only one, & will use EVERY power & influence I possessed over yrs, here on this site & many more on international levels, to SAVE Humankind. Even if I am eliminated or dead, there will be courageous OTHERS whom will take my place, to save Humanity from mind bending drugs - organic or man made, as we had seen the addictive levels that robs Humanity of their free will & productivity & destroys all Humankind eventually.

Thailand is a foreign nation to Singapore, & we here have no jurisdiction on its laws, right or wrong, as they made their choice & no one else should interfere. Thailand is a land of smiles, renowned for decades. It is a great tourist spot. If they choose to add a highly mind altering drug into their food, to entice & drugged Humankind to be addicted to their food which is the best means to do so, as even rotten food will be consumed for the drug, then go ahead. Just be prepared for CONSEQUENCES.

Like meth in the 90s, many young were hooked into it, giving up everything in life just for a taste of it DAILY. There were HOOKED & a generation destroyed worldwide, & then deadly Fentanyl, & producers grown obscenely rich over it, corrupting governance. Thailand today is the only ASEAN nation that legalized mind altering drugs which was meant only for medical use. May they be responsible for its use, & not allow it to creep into mainstream society such as unscrupulous entertainment outlets even at hawker stalls, or at least show with warnings that mind altering drugs are used in its cooking, so that others will have a choice.

If they fail to do so, rest assured, the insignificant nobody me will DO EVERYTHING within my limited power & influence to REACH out WORLDWIDE, to start with an INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ADVISORY for citizens into Thailand, & an ABSOLUTE BAN upon Thailand for citizens, which WILL harm its tourism trade it depends on, to save Humankind from mind altering highly addictive drugs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20220928_025821.jpg

Was at the Sister's Forum when I saw this post by a typical Mr Know it All. CNB doesn't operate like how he mentioned above. Their team would always be on standby at airport observing for chaps returning from overseas that would be of interest to them. The CNB are experts when it comes detecting body language. He was talking nonsense when he said it's only 3 to 6 months stay in a DRC for a 1st timer. It's a straight 1 year staycation at Selarang Park DRC for 1st timer. They not only go for your piss samples but your hair samples too which is more crucial than the normal urine test. About white knights also serving jail time for drug offences, this simpleton obviously do not know how the system works. In the past, few white knights were known to escape going to a DRC by having expensive lawyers defending them or they served brief jail time as compared to peasants being charged with the same misuse of drug offences as them. The CNB practiced the policy of arrest first talk later especially for normal peasants. This stupid law is causing unnecessary inconveniences for Sinkies who are planning to go to Thailand for holiday. Too many gray areas for this kind of law.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I presume sales of chang and Singha beer will fall?
Locals have used kratom for generations in most parts of south east asia before it was listed as dangerous drug.