• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean uncle died in Muar hospital

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11222355_10153540327473582_1615560192052423582_n.jpg

Katherine Cheng
Dear Friends: URGENT!!!
I need you all to help me pass this around.
This uncle, Mr Yap Chwee Kim, has passed away today at 11am in Muar, Malaysia.

Because his family could not be contacted, the casket company in Muar and myself hope that we are able to track his family members down here via the social media.

Attached are the photos of his passport as well as the Certificate of Cause of Death. Cause of Death being lung infection.

He has been staying in the hospital for more than one week and his last stay in Muar before he admitted was at 麗華旅店.

We need the family members to contact us in order to apply the Death Certificate, claiming the body as well as importing this uncle back to Singapore.

If any of you here happen to know his family members, pls do not hesitate to contact me or Ah Thiam ~ +6016-270-2015 (麻坡長壽棺壽板店) immediately.
Your help is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Share · August 14 near Singapore, Singapore

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153540327473582&set=a.460538018581.249370.718198581&type=1&fref=nf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need the family members to contact us in order to apply the Death Certificate, claiming the body as well as importing this uncle back to Singapore.

Why? You need not be cremated if you die in Malaysia. Also, there is no HOTA.