• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean u need to take sides...China, Japan or US~Asean join force.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if war break out in South China sea and Singaporean are force to take sides.
be with China?
Be with Japan or Join Arm Forces of USA and Asean?

i will run road honestly. i really pray the war start asap.

which sides u take?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if war break out in South China sea and Singaporean are force to take sides.
be with China?
Be with Japan or Join Arm Forces of USA and Asean?

i will run road honestly. i really pray the war start asap.

which sides u take?

how PAP react on this?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Japan n us got no biz in this s China sea...better just shut the fuck up stand one corner n pcc

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
They won't fight war over this thing. China not that stupid man. They just have to make some noise for show only for the tiongs.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, there will come a day when SEAsia will come under China sphere of influence. Just give it another 3 decades. It will surely happen.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
china is not ready to fight japanese navy, not to mention japanese + US navy.

therefore only idiots support china now.

Until china improve their navy, singapore must support nippon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listen to Ronald Reagan:

[video=youtube;Ag44dRO8LEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA[/video]

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
US, despite being bankrupt, will definitely step in to defend its allies. Not so much that it cares for Japan, but it cannot afford to let its influence wane further.

Besides, US became a superpower through war economy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screw USA and China, I support the GLA.

[video=youtube;TIC3VWajCoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIC3VWajCoU[/video]