• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean says Malaysian girls have better calibre than Singaporean girls: "they seem to be better looking even without makeup"

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean says Malaysian girls have better calibre than Singaporean girls: "they seem to be better looking even without makeup"

theindependent.sg
closeup-shocked-alarmed-speechless-asian-blond-woman-drop-jaw-gasping-impressed-hear-shocking-stunni-696x385.jpg
The views expressed here are those of the author/contributor and do not necessarily represent the views of The Independent Singapore.

A local netizen wrote in a Facebook post that they felt Malaysian girls were of a better calibre than local girls.

In an anonymous post to popular confessions page NUSWhispers on Monday (Sep 5), the netizen wrote: “Generally, I find that Malaysian gals seems to be of better calibre than our local ones”.

They added that Malaysian girls were more hardworking, had better attitudes and were prettier than their local counterparts.

“Firstly, they are hardworking. Most of these ladies who I know dont mind working overtime or help to cover the duties of those who are on leave. Most of the time, they are the last to leave the workplace based on my observation. On the other hand, the locals are usually the first to zao, even before 6pm”, the netizen wrote.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.07.49-PM.png

They added that even those without higher education, who were doing sales jobs, were friendly and polite to their customers. “They understand basic etiquette, unlike some local staff, full of snobbish attitude”, the netizen wrote.

“Moreover, they seem to be better looking even without makeup, compared to the local ones with thick fake lashes. They know how to dress up and are demure, compared to the local boorish ones. Figure-wise, they are more petite and slim, hence are suitable for local guys”, the netizen added.

In the post, the netizen said that most of the local girls they knew did not know how to take care of their bodies and had a high BMI. “They may be relatively taller, but the horizontal aspect remains questionable…” the netizen wrote.

“Could diet and culture play an important role in explaining this big discrepancy?” they asked.

Within a few days, the post drew over 500 reactions and more than 300 comments. Here’s what netizens said:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.35-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.56-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.05-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.11-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.21-PM.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gone were the days when the ang pais Geylang & health centre girls were all Malaysian girls......

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is because sinkies are more rotten down there already at age 19.

I knew a boy who was just 18 chn Singaporean (my neighbor) who wanted to touch my cock and he put my hands on my penis when i was relaxing at a bench after my routine run. He sat next closer to me and I stopped him but started to hold conversation with him. He said he wanted to touch and feel how it feels like. I learnt from him that he is doing secondary 3. He was very curious to touch my cock. Though i did not allow him, i asked him if he tried girls. He told me he had sex with 4 of her classmates in the school toilet itself. He can try any girl he wanted at school. But he is now more curious about boys or men. He tried to perusade me with his sweet talk, i learnt the condition of Singapore at secondary level.

With such exposure, the boys tried to sleep with as many girls as possible and finally settle with men and become homosexual when SG girls will not allow the sane guy again. This is similar to King Solomon in Bible who slept with 1000 women but none of them close to his heart. Remember if she hold anger or grudges on you but still let you fuck you, this is futile. At the end such sex leads to bitterness.
That is why Solomon wanted to find someone who is so close to his heart and to enjoy the sexual sensations. He writes about his madness and folly in Ecclesiastes that he tried every folly to satisfy him. Alas he found one man who is better than those 1000 women. So men like an an another man because women are so cheeky and so control freak to play mind-games.

By the time Singaporeans reach 19 or 20 and they lost their charm and good look when they opt to sleep with more partners. By looking at a girl, i knew how much rotten minded the girl is.
For boys they try all girls at secondary and then all boys at NS making them to think cock all the thetime.

When they serve NS after sec, brcause of NS hardships and training there they experiment drinking and more gay sex more than before and finally settle them being gays as boys are always available when they want. They later do not get aroused by looking at girls.

This how MOE and NS grooming indirectly more men into gay. Similar to Solomon became a gay when he said he found a true man in a thousand, but never a true woman? (Ecclesiastes 7:27-29).

Women and girls become ugly and unattractive by the time they reach 19. Malaysia is not exception either. Here i see such girls openly holding conversations even though they are not rotten as much as Sinkies. But again they are into ONS or no string attached funs.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Women's Charter combined with our education system and small family size makes local girls esp the chinks one of ruddest, most materialistic and arrogant females on earth. When you go to a F&B place and hear inconsiderate, loud, boisterous ,chatter and laughter , its almost always a group of local girls seeking attention.
Singapore men have voted with their feet by marrying Thais, Vietnamese, Malaysian , Pinoys and even PRC girls in increasing numbers.
They are also one group that support PAP and its so called "foreign" talent policy

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
A starving malnourished teenage girl in some third world shithole will always be better at pleasing men than ugly sinkie girls. Just go to Myanmar and Cambodia to find out, brown slumrat pussy is the best.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock.of cos they dont mind working OT or help cover the duties of those on leave. try writing this again when rinngit drop to sgd1 vs 2 ringgit

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu ccb is either pragmatic or malicious and they won't let you know anything about them.

I am wondering why so many old men here like to feed them with their hard-earned money :thumbsdown:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
In most cases, Malaysian gals readily accept their husbands' extramarital affairs.

Singapore women will file for divorce, grab the HDB/condo and then provide sex and lodging for freeloader foreign boyfriends.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore gals are like dead fishes for their husbands, but willing to swallow for their lovers and colleagues. On the other hand, Malaysia gals are willing to play very dirty for their husbands.