• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean Owners Hammered India Indians (Part 2)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They still have the temerity to stand for elections after what they did. Serves them right for getting the lowest votes.

jw5

Loyal
Well done! It is the same at Mandarin Gardens. When I said Singaporean owners, they include Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malays and Singaporean Indians. The common denominator is India Indians. They are badly brought up and they misbehave. Other foreigners also dislike India Indians. So John Tan is wrong. We are not racists.

JohnTan is sometimes wrong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I just came back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM 2017.

At AGM 2016, the Singaporean owners hammered the India Indians and reclaimed Mandarin Gardens back for Singaporeans. After that saga, India Indians started to behave decently. Their children stopped playing cricket on the manicured landscape. The Indian children were less rowdy and misbehaved less. They stopped kicking hard football at the playground. Mandarin Gardens became more peaceful after last year's AGM and the aged and toddlers are able to enjoy the gardens in a more peaceful environment.

At today's AGM, Mandarin Garden owners had to elect 11 Council members to serve in the MC for 2017. There were 16 nominations and the India Indians put up their best two candidates. When the votes were counted, the two Indians had the lowest votes of 35 and 33. Most of the elected members had more than 100 votes each. The India Indians were put in their proper place.

Singaporean owners have shown how we can reclaim Singapore for the Singaporeans and how we can put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place and keep them there. They will learn to submit.

Will the pap learn from Mandarin Garden owners, reclaim Singapore for Singaporeans, put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place, keep them there?

I look forward to Singapore being a better place for Singaporeans and not a better place for foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans

I did not like this AGM meeting at all. Myself and several others, including overseas Indon Chinese have invested in several units in Mandarin gardens. We are renting almost exclusively to Indians. The rental income is good. Even when we price our rental 10-20% over market, still got indians come and rent our units. Locals fuck care if they cannot get the absolute rock bottom rental price. This development is desirable to Indians and they are willing to pay a premium over others to stay there. A couple of my indon buddies deliberately buy there just to rent to apunehs. we are making good money. Only you rascists assholes in the council are going after the apunehs. U better not decrease my business boy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well done! It is the same at Mandarin Gardens. When I said Singaporean owners, they include Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malays and Singaporean Indians. The common denominator is India Indians. They are badly brought up and they misbehave. Other foreigners also dislike India Indians. So John Tan is wrong. We are not racists.

U are barking up the wrong fucking tree. The council at MG is just like every other fucking chicken 70% asshole who voted for the PAP. Instead of walking around like a Peacock just because you "took back" MG from the India Indians, its better to ask yourself what is the root cause? First 15 or so years of its existence, MG never had this problem. Then what happened? PAP let in all the fucking FTs by the trainloads. They have to stay some where. The PAP has racial quotas for sinkies but never enforce it for FTs. So, all of them end up there. Better for the Council to write a letter to Wooden and the fucktard TCJ, and attached a petition signed by all the voting age residents of MG to stop letting in fucking FTs. If they don't let in FTs, then you don't have this problem. PAP is the root cause, understand or not? But your council got the balls or not? this is a political issue plain and simple. Today you have the votes, tomorrow, you may not. Look around at your AGM and ask in a loud voice. "Which of you fuckers voted for the PAP, because they did this to us". Anyone got the balls to say it?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan always toe the pappy line...by so doing, he hopes to be noticed and becomes a mummyyyyyyypeee one day.....fat dreams....LOL :biggrin:

There are many like John Tan. They have no qualms to speak lies and are willing to prostitute themselves

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should invite them to move in with you, moving ahead, stay together, its just a dozen pair of chopsticks over dinner n same cocks over the bed, n dont worry they hv small penises, she can alway rehab the hymen though her arse crack may b more complicated, you n your dotter, you'll help her out, right

PAP has prostituted itself to USA but has now been ignored. Trump has invited Vietnamese PM and Duterte to White House but LHL has been ignored. Trump is consoling LHL by giving him a call because Trump still wants SG to help in anti China rhetoric in the SCS saga.

John Tan will suffer the same rejection by the India Indians

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They still have the temerity to stand for elections after what they did. Serves them right for getting the lowest votes.

The India Indians sent in their best two and were hoping to get a toehold into the MC. They hoped that if these two can get in this year, they can send in more next year. They were decisively defeated by the Singaporean owners and they now know their proper place. I hope word gets around and Waterside, Tanjong Rhu, Melville residents wake up and follow Mandarin Gardens owners to put these india indians in their proper place.

Overall, the Singapore owners are very pleased with the quieter and more congenial condo environment without the Indian kids shouting, screaming from 6pm to 8pm, cricket playing and soccer shooting

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not like this AGM meeting at all. Myself and several others, including overseas Indon Chinese have invested in several units in Mandarin gardens. We are renting almost exclusively to Indians. The rental income is good. Even when we price our rental 10-20% over market, still got indians come and rent our units. Locals fuck care if they cannot get the absolute rock bottom rental price. This development is desirable to Indians and they are willing to pay a premium over others to stay there. A couple of my indon buddies deliberately buy there just to rent to apunehs. we are making good money. Only you rascists assholes in the council are going after the apunehs. U better not decrease my business boy.

I am glad that you are getting good returns for your investment

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overall, the Singapore owners are very pleased with the quieter and more congenial condo environment without the Indian kids shouting, screaming from 6pm to 8pm, cricket playing and soccer shooting

better to keep them shouting, screaming, playing and shooting semen into the pool within mandarin gardens than having them run wild and push their strollers on the east coast pcn which are designated for cyclists and roller skaters.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are barking up the wrong fucking tree. The council at MG is just like every other fucking chicken 70% asshole who voted for the PAP. Instead of walking around like a Peacock just because you "took back" MG from the India Indians, its better to ask yourself what is the root cause? First 15 or so years of its existence, MG never had this problem. Then what happened? PAP let in all the fucking FTs by the trainloads. They have to stay some where. The PAP has racial quotas for sinkies but never enforce it for FTs. So, all of them end up there. Better for the Council to write a letter to Wooden and the fucktard TCJ, and attached a petition signed by all the voting age residents of MG to stop letting in fucking FTs. If they don't let in FTs, then you don't have this problem. PAP is the root cause, understand or not? But your council got the balls or not? this is a political issue plain and simple. Today you have the votes, tomorrow, you may not. Look around at your AGM and ask in a loud voice. "Which of you fuckers voted for the PAP, because they did this to us". Anyone got the balls to say it?

PAP knows that Mandarin Gardens is anti pap. PAP knows that Mandarin Gardens contributed to the bad showing of Joo Chiat SMC in the 2011 GE and resorted to lumping Mandarin Gardens with Marine Parade GRC at the 2015 GE to dilute our anti pap votes.

What pap knows, you dont know. Dont anyhow slam patriotic mandarin gardens who are pro Singapore and voted wisely in 2011 and 2015. But we were diluted by Marine Terrace and Marine Drive residents

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
better to keep them shouting, screaming, playing and shooting semen into the pool within mandarin gardens than having them run wild and push their strollers on the east coast pcn which are designated for cyclists and roller skaters.

yes. But, in addition to what they do at mandarin gardens, they spoil the environment at the beach and PCN too. they are like locusts. They devour and devastate wherever they go

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot about the tiongs who misbehaved.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has prostituted itself to USA but has now been ignored. Trump has invited Vietnamese PM and Duterte to White House but LHL has been ignored. Trump is consoling LHL by giving him a call because Trump still wants SG to help in anti China rhetoric in the SCS saga.

John Tan will suffer the same rejection by the India Indians

He invited lee hsien loong and thai pm also. Only pm not invited is najib from south east asia.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should invite them to move in with you, moving ahead, stay together, its just a dozen pair of chopsticks over dinner n same cocks over the bed, n dont worry they hv small penises, she can alway rehab the hymen though her arse crack may b more complicated, you n your dotter, you'll help her out, right

India indians should reclaim singapura as they founded and named it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wot about the tiongs who misbehaved.

There are very few PRCs in Mandarin Gardens. These few PRCs assimilate well unlike the arrogant India Indians.

The India Indians are normally the lighter skin Indians from Northern India and they hold on to their upper caste beliefs and look down on Singaporean Indians who are darker skin and who were from southern Indian.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He invited lee hsien loong and thai pm also. Only pm not invited is najib from south east asia.

He invited Thai PM and LHL yesterday after he first invited Viet PM and Duterte. Trunp is strategically trying to get ASEAN support to neutralise China's influence in the SCS dispute