• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean now requires expensive home renovation to accommodate SGH cock up inserting catheter in wrong left/right side of patient's stomach

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1614769688769.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/03/sgh-catheter-surgery-error/

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I am not surprised this type of cockup happen in sg.

I still remembered before I migrated I had my piles fix. And had to go to A&E to draw blood and the pinoy doctor took my blood and he failed to poke correctly on my big obvious veins!!!!

I am afraid of needles and the 4th time then he managed to poke correctly and after he took the blood he gave me something like cotton wool and told me to press on it.

I was too scared because 4 time poking until I so soft and I just close my eye and didn’t press it very hard cause no strength!!!

When I open my eyes I got a shock my hand got swollen like half a table tennis ball!!!!

Side track Sg dentist also not good they pull your tooth like pulling your soul out from your body!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why I am not surprised this type of cockup happen in sg.

I still remembered before I migrated I had my piles fix. And had to go to A&E to draw blood and the pinoy doctor took my blood and he failed to poke correctly on my big obvious veins!!!!

I am afraid of needles and the 4th time then he managed to poke correctly and after he took the blood he gave me something like cotton wool and told me to press on it.

I was too scared because 4 time poking until I so soft and I just close my eye and didn’t press it very hard cause no strength!!!

When I open my eyes I got a shock my hand got swollen like half a table tennis ball!!!!

Side track Sg dentist also not good they pull your tooth like pulling your soul out from your body!!!!

The surprising thing is the cockup is no longer restricted to CGH (and sometimes NUH). The standards of this cuntry are slipping.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hospital std very jalati nowadays, give wrong injection,wrong medi, wrong dose,ppl get killed ,now this ,going third world...std ,health minister still never resign?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hospital std very jalati nowadays, give wrong injection,wrong medi, wrong dose,ppl get killed ,now this ,going third world...std ,health minister still never resign?

Resign got use? The boss is fucked up, don't expect his minions to fare any better.