• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Muslim says he's blocking every online friend who supports the Taliban

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The early arabs never did read the quran when they conquered out of Arabia. Instead they were given books by greeks, Aristotle, Socrates, roman classics and engineering, books being destroyed by Christian churches found their way into arab territories snd reason why early arabs were so technically proficient.
All these changed once arab started to read only the quran hoping to find all answers within when it was published. It was the beginning of the end that led to the end of the beginning.
The non religious arabs survived in spain where their liberal thinking attracted Christians and Jews to live side by side.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The early arabs never did read the quran when they conquered out of Arabia. Instead they were given books by greeks, Aristotle, Socrates, roman classics and engineering, books being destroyed by Christian churches found their way into arab territories snd reason why early arabs were so technically proficient.
All these changed once arab started to read only the quran hoping to find all answers within when it was published. It was the beginning of the end that led to the end of the beginning.
The non religious arabs survived in spain where their liberal thinking attracted Christians and Jews to live side by side.
U are so right n this particular religion breeds terrorist who kills n harm the innocent...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunately, we still have such rational Muslims in Singapore instead of the Radicalized One in this forum.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
??

who?

nobody cares abt some stinkypura so called Muslim
who is actually a scared of PAP-pig mongrel and no more

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

aside from the fact that most of the above is hogwash

what do they have to do with Taliban who are not Arabs to begin with?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunately, we still have such rational Muslims in Singapore instead of the Radicalized One in this forum.

??

stinkypura sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan to appease their yankee overlords

don't you think 20k ballistic missiles fired at stinkypura will absolutely crush every last vestige of human life in stinkypura?

you should thank the neighbours of stinkypura since none of them are Muslims to begin with and lousy losers on top with no history civilization intellect brains drive passion talent achievements or anything worth noting

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have all the time in this world for a Mat like him who can think sensibly. But there are also many Malays who are taken in by all these conspiracy theories that organisations like the Isis and Taliban are fighting for the Islamic faith against evil infidel crusaders like the western powers. Thankfully my Malay kakis belong to the moderate ones. Be a practising Muslim all you want, but don't be radicalised by the teachings of the Wahabis and Salafis. Local Malays who are closet Taliban/Isis supporters are threading on dangerous ground if they go down that route. But then again who am I to give these self denial radicals advice on their religion when my place in Hell is confirmed as an Infidel. LOL.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re Za Panahi replied to the SIngaporean's FB post :
Thank you for your high understanding of the oppressed people of Afghanistan. Unfortunately, many other non-Afghan friends do not realize the oppression of the Taliban.
1f1e6_1f1eb.png
❤️
1f1fe_1f1ea.png

This same person posted a while back on his own FB :

https://www.facebook.com/reza.panah...zMDUzMjk2MDkxNjA5NTI3XzMwNTMzMDc0OTgyNzUwNTM=

1629644822711.png

تمیم عاصی - Tamim Asey

tJuSnponseohlre 1dmeta2dl ·
When the United States withdrawed its forces from Iraq for the first time, three important Yazidi, Christian and Kurds minorities were under the targeted and systematic attacks of a new emerging group called ISIS (then ISIS was a new phenomenon). Later, the tragedy of Mount Sinjar and other massacres and genocides took place in Iraq against Yazidis, Kurds, Christians and other minorities.
With the completion of the exit of American forces from Afghanistan, I see similarities between the US exit from Iraq in Afghanistan. One of these similarities is to make a bed for the emergence of ISIS and cult wars. I am honestly afraid that with the exit of America and the absence of necessary measures and the comprehensive program of areas such as Dasht Barchi and other Hazara areas will not be changed to another Sinjar or Kobani mountain.
Basically, the reason for this fear of me and some other people like me is the inadequacy of leadership of the security and defense sector, organizational anarchy, politics and unplannedness.
Honestly, I didn't want to write this text, but there is no more room, and our lessons, education and experience are security and defense studies, when we put these points and accidents side by side, we see a terrible picture that if we don't kill our voice, it is a sin and Tomorrow we will be responsible for the people and God.
Until it's too late, neutralize the Iraqi building and bed building project for sectarian wars in Afghanistan in a sperm, otherwise the fire will catch us all.
Afghan discovery and intelligence organizations have a direct responsibility not to let the west of Kabul change to another Kobani and Sinjar.
With respect
Asi

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just another narcissist on social media virtue signalling. The truth is he doesn't care for the Taliban etc, he just want to showcase himself as 'enlightened' or a 'non-extremist', and wants you to be impressed by that. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have all the time in this world for a Mat like him who can think sensibly. But there are also many Malays who are taken in by all these conspiracy theories that organisations like the Isis and Taliban are fighting for the Islamic faith against evil infidel crusaders like the western powers. Thankfully my Malay kakis belong to the moderate ones. Be a practising Muslim all you want, but don't be radicalised by the teachings of the Wahabis and Salafis. Local Malays who are closet Taliban/Isis supporters are threading on dangerous ground if they go down that route. But then again who am I to give these self denial radicals advice on their religion when my place in Hell is confirmed as an Infidel. LOL.
Just because he does ot supporttaliban doesnt mean he is not supporting terrorissm. Their many schools have many types of terrorists

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just another narcissist on social media virtue signalling. The truth is he doesn't care for the Taliban etc, he just want to showcase himself as 'enlightened' or a 'non-extremist', and wants you to be impressed by that. :cool:
Just give him the benefit of doubt lah. We should start from somewhere right? Otherwise that Radicalized Muslim in this forum will say that we are all anti-Islam and anti-Malay.