• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean George Yeo proposes creating a China Commonwealth as his brilliant solution for Taiwan-China conflict

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That mean ,大东亚同荣圏= Big East Asia Common Prosperity Sphere, sounds familiar?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is fuckeins for u
They are mainlanders. Chiang kai shek. I do not have tontell you jow many chinese they killed in taiwan on grounds of being communist sympathisers.

One movie i saw a half crippled guy fell for a air force pilot wife, accused pilot of being a spy and he was arrested, tortured and executed. The half crippled guy married the pilots wife. That was how tbe story ended.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are mainlanders. Chiang kai shek. I do not have tontell you jow many chinese they killed in taiwan on grounds of being communist sympathisers.

One movie i saw a half crippled guy fell for a air force pilot wife, accused pilot of being a spy and he was arrested, tortured and executed. The half crippled guy married the pilots wife. That was how tbe story ended.
Wat a dumbass movie... Only fuckeins will write such crap

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it act by malayu?

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
William Lai = Ma Ying Jeou?

Not only William Lai, pretty much all the presidential contesters are now regurgitating Ma Ying Jeou's 3 Nos policy in different forms. Basically do not actively seek independence or re-unification, wrap around the existing ROC flag, pursue peace and cooperation with China etc.

From his political track record so far, I think it's fair to say William is at the end of the day a slimy politician rather than a hardcore ideologue i.e. he will say whatever he needs to say as long as it helps him to get elected.

When he first burst into the scene, he was an independence extremist brandishing a Taiwan Independence Banzai! bandana. This then slowly became what he self-professed as "pragmatic" person pursuing independence. When he needed to contest against Tsai for the DPP leadership, he happily sold the idea that pursuing cordial relationship with China is the right way to protect Taiwan instead of Tsai's antagonistic stance towards China.

After he lost the leadership tussle, he went back to the "pragmatic" independence shtick again. Now that he is the appointed successor to Tsai, he is becoming increasingly aggressive in turning the DPP ship towards what is traditional KMT political grounds. It helps greatly that the real independence ideologues are mostly founding DPP oldies who have more or less all died out.

Lai's a smart cookie who knows when to say what and do what. As long as China keeps up the pressure and US influence continues to diminish, I wouldn't be surprised that one day he could even be blue-er than the likes of Eric Choo and Ker Wen Tze. From a geopolitical POV, the Taiwanese election is inconsequential and it doesn't matter who wins. George Yeo is right in this regard.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap .
I have a solution also, Taiwan will reunite with motherland China when CCP is kicked out and China becomes a democratic country with free and fair elections,
Look at history and see how many communist countries are left?
China will return to China once the CCP is being kick out. China will be apart of Taiwan. This will be unspeakable truth . All nation must adhere to it

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please take back your Aljunied GRC first ok before telling others how to get their problems solved.