• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Dilemma

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Dilemma: Who To Side With? Side with the Strong? Or Side with the Weak? On 7/5/2011, Singaporeans will have to Decide.

Why Side with the Strong? Because they can Hurt you. Deprive you of subsidies, welfare, New Singapore Shares, House Upgrades. Reduce your Neighbourhood to a Slum.

Why Side with the Weak? No good materialistic reason I can think of. But got good Moral reason. Pride. Morality. Justice. Fairness.

Those who Side with the Strong: are they not like lallang grass, blowing with the wind? What if, perish forbid, Singapore get invaded one day, by a Bigger, Stronger enemy? Not too hard to imagine, because practically everybody in the World is bigger than us. The 66% who Side with the Strong: what will they do? Will they turn Traitor and Collaborate with the Occupier? Yes, they will, because the Occupier will then control all the Resources--money, welfare, upgrades, housing, etc. The small Minority who Side with the Weak: what will they do? Will they curry favour with the Occupier? No! They will resist like True Patriots.

Think about all this very carefully. Even the Powers that Be. Nobody can be Strong forever. One day, when you are not so strong anymore, Oh Mighty Powers that Be, will your 66% Blow-in-the-Wind grasses continue to support you? Or will they bend to the New Wind?

jw5

Loyal
For me, definitely side with the weak. But only those who are worthy of help, i.e. good people. Truth justice and fairness always. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wanted to say more on what i know and encounter, but chances are if i continue, dr chee will hug me and say "come to papa"...:biggrin::o

For me, definitely side with the weak. But only those who are worthy of help, i.e. good people. Truth justice and fairness always. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you may have asked the right person,that's me! :o

frankly, if you are doing well in credit to pappies,side with them. i see some of my friends doing well and yet want to side with opposition. they give me the impression of eat too full,want to be hero. but i am supporting opposition for a cause, i know that they have to be in parliament to keep tab on the current pappies. i remember in my previous meet people session with the m&d mp trying to seek his help. his tone is threatening with the word sue...so i guess i better keep quiet about it.

i very eager to see the percentage of wins and losses as i believe it's a reflection of how many are really doing well vs the not so well.

Singaporean Dilemma: Who To Side With? Side with the Strong? Or Side with the Weak? On 7/5/2011, Singaporeans will have to Decide.

Why Side with the Strong? Because they can Hurt you. Deprive you of subsidies, welfare, New Singapore Shares, House Upgrades. Reduce your Neighbourhood to a Slum.

Why Side with the Weak? No good materialistic reason I can think of. But got good Moral reason. Pride. Morality. Justice. Fairness.

Those who Side with the Strong: are they not like lallang grass, blowing with the wind? What if, perish forbid, Singapore get invaded one day, by a Bigger, Stronger enemy? Not too hard to imagine, because practically everybody in the World is bigger than us. The 66% who Side with the Strong: what will they do? Will they turn Traitor and Collaborate with the Occupier? Yes, they will, because the Occupier will then control all the Resources--money, welfare, upgrades, housing, etc. The small Minority who Side with the Weak: what will they do? Will they curry favour with the Occupier? No! They will resist like True Patriots.

Think about all this very carefully. Even the Powers that Be. Nobody can be Strong forever. One day, when you are not so strong anymore, Oh Mighty Powers that Be, will your 66% Blow-in-the-Wind grasses continue to support you? Or will they bend to the New Wind?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

"It's just emotion taking me over, caught up in sorrow lost in my soul, but if you don't come back come to be darling"