• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean counter sues a stat board who first sued her for defamation

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brains and guts combined not enough. Must also have deep pockets. A long drawn legal battle will drain the financial resources of many.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not realise that she is only 21. If she has the guts to stand up and fight back I say lets give her all the help she needs. This sort of bullying but the authorities should not be tolerated. These are the sort of things that will cost them dearly at the polls. We also cannot have the country's PM start apologising every time he is going to lose his pants.

Compare this girl to the ladyboy lover who was hiding in Thailand and blaming everyone but himself.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of shenanigans going on in private schools. Not sure who is right here. But this lass taking on CPE is as hare brained as M Ravi. She cant seem to even present her facts of the case well. I dunno wtf is her problem.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Things that stand out:

(a) she appears to be politically aware judging from her blog

(b) she hit straight at the massive invasion of foreigners into schools and the declining educational standards in schools - mere giving students exam questions to memorize for regurgitation (rote learning)

(c) yahoo.sg linked directly to her blog - something that in itself is legally risky

(d) she appears to be a humble heartlander - comfortable with mandarin, not atas at all, not those potato-eating kind

(e) she obviously has entrepreneural instincts.

Not your typical green activist or human rights radical.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a lot of shenanigans going on in private schools. Not sure who is right here. But this lass taking on CPE is as hare brained as M Ravi. She cant seem to even present her facts of the case well. I dunno wtf is her problem.

agree. sure lose. she must be nuts to think she has a case. if anyone think this can be politicised for advantage, it's not gonna change the legal quicksand she's in.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://mitsueki.wordpress.com/tag/han-hui-hui/

[h=1]Blogger slams private schools in Singapore, Foreign Talent/Students and Reveals Private Exam Papers in Blog Post[/h]So what’s going on?
The Short Summary:

1. A Blogger named Huihui posts some derogatory remarks on her blog about students from private school institutes e.g PSB and Kaplan as well as ‘foreign trash’ as quoted by her. Also claims that private institutes in Singapore are selling their degrees and giving out the exam questions and answers to the students before their exam (and she has proof)
  2. Student – Irwin defended the school, and suggested that what she is saying is untrue, etc and this should be taken to the authorities instead of her own hands and posting it online
  3. Also assuming other people emailed her or something telling her that she has no proof etc
  4. EDMW picks up on her blog and posts it in the forums and says that she is making groundless accusations and she has no evidence or proof to back up her words
  5. Huihui unhappy with Irwin, haters, and the people at the EDMW forum proceeds to show her ‘proof’ and evidence by revealing 1 set of Kaplan exam papers questions and answers from 2011 online for download as well as lecturer emails
  6. She just revealed another set of EASB exam papers
  7. She is claiming that the private school institute exam papers were set and marked by her. Proceeds to show the marksheet online
  8. - Updated 7/4/13: Not following the story anymore as I await to hear the real story from BOTH sides rather than just judging from one side -
The Long Summary (With Pictures):
Blogger – Huihui above posts some derogatory remarks on her blog about students from private school institutes e.g PSB and Kaplan as well as ‘foreign trash’ as quoted by her. Also claims that private institutes in Singapore are selling their degrees and giving out the exam questions and answers to the students before their exam (and she has proof).
Seen below:

zvv4g2h.jpg

After she posted this, a former student – Irwin Koh Wei Jian defended the school, and suggested that what she is saying is untrue, etc and this should be taken to the authorities instead of her own hands and posting it online.

She was very unhappy about his comments I guess and so she even wrote a whole blog post dedicated to him and proceeded to do a few things - e.g digging out Edwin’s Facebook details like his family connections, etc and posted all his family member’s Facebook profiles on her blog. She also went to show the pictures of the people who supported Irwin.
Kaplan and PSB produce students who insult and threaten others with lawsuits.
(Title of her blog post)

But I guess she was pretty insulted about his comment that mentioned that he thought that she was anti-foreigner. So she also defended herself by writing this:

Moving on, last night, someone on EDMW forums stumbled onto this Huihui person’s blog and made a thread about it:
xmm accuse Kaplan,EASB,PSB for selling degree and give examinations hints
She then spotted it on EDMW, and coupled with all the negative stuff she has been receiving as seen here:
It’s like online, I see comments that I’m lying and then privately emailing me telling me to keep this under cover and not expose it? Although uploading the entire name list of lecturers, students and exam papers requires time, I’m willing. People can then see for themselves right?
- Quoted from her
As a results, she went on to post the following post as seen:
[h=3]One of the many Kaplan’s examination papers questions and answers.[/h]
Basically she revealed a LEAKED DIPLOMA NOT DEGREE exam paper question/answer from 2011. And to add on, she also revealed many private emails of the lecturers there.

Then on the 22th of March, she got more riled up by the EDMW forumers and then proceeded to reveal a set of EASB exam question papers and marking scheme.

I stopped following the story after that, until I spotted it again on The Real Singapore recently and so I went on her blog to see this:

Posted on 3rd April: She claims to have set the papers and marked them.

Well, I’m getting more lost by the day as it just keeps going on and on..and nothing is being done?
And now, the main questions people (and myself) are dying to know are these:

1. How did she get these papers?
  2. How did she get those emails?
  3. What the heck is the real story?
  4. Why aren’t there any media reports on this?
  5. Seriously, what is really going on?

Anyway, I just want to end of f by saying I’m trying to sit on the fence here being neutral but I still feel that though the Internet allows you to enjoy freedom of speech online, there are still taboo subjects that shouldn’t be posted.
Regardless.. Hopefully the real truth will be revealed soon?
Until then, I won’t be updating here.

Till later,
♥ mitsueki

1 Comment
by mitsueki on March 21, 2013Permalink
Posted in mitsueki, Random News, Rants & Whatsnot
Tagged derogatory remarks, easb exam papers, EDMW forum, exam answers revealed, freedom of speech, han hui hui, honourable, huihui, Irwin Koh Wei Jian, kaplan, kaplan exam papers, private institutes in Singapore selling their degrees, singapore private school institutes, taboo subject

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading more of the backstory here, I think what she is doing is very clumsy, like a bull in a china shop. If she claims to have proof that certain private schools are committing fraud, she can ask to speak to the proper authroities. In this case, the first stop is def CPE but if this fails, she can ask to see Lawrence Wong at MOE who's overseeing CPE in a way. By doing the Assange way, she is not going to get much traction, and I am therefore not surprised if the people named are crying defamation suits. Of cos, I daresay, some of these pple esp private schools, will try to do a Durai on her, hoping that she'll back down.

In any case, in any publicity over private school education, in a trial by media, she will win, and the victims on the defensive. A stat board like CPE unfortunately will try to play safe by not getting involved as much as possible, which then leaves us with MOE and maybe CAD? But CPE has withdrawn approval status of schools that it has found fraudulent and also taken primcipals and the CEOs to court.

If indeed she has comm with Andy Ong, and Andy Ong has left her on a limb, then I must say Andy Ong is a negligent idiot.

agree. sure lose. she must be nuts to think she has a case. if anyone think this can be politicised for advantage, it's not gonna change the legal quicksand she's in.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then where are all the night clubs gonna find the steady stream of willing warm bodies???

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She'll win if there's enough public and international attention to the case if not it'll be swept under the carpet. There's nothing any1 can do when the entire system is "under control".
92.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She'll win if there's enough public and international attention to the case if not it'll be swept under the carpet. There's nothing any1 can do when the entire system is "under control".
View attachment 10018

public attention on the china man airport case, still kenna by AG.... so no given that she will win "if there's enough public and international attention to the case"

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brains and guts combined not enough. Must also have deep pockets. A long drawn legal battle will drain the financial resources of many.

This might follow the same pattern of previous cases Ravi took up. That is to say, initially he will take up the case (or constitutional challenge) pro bono, and then later a call for public donations will be made especially if the case goes to the appeal stage. Of course the call for donations will be packaged as a case worthwhile fighting for in the public interest.

Ultimately, few lawyers will be out-of-pocket to any significant extent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://i35.tinypic.com/2jfdv2c.png[/IMG

Seems like the blogger fell through the cracks after JC. Where on earth is [B]Staffordshire University[/B]?[/QUOTE]in UK....i googgled for it.......looks legit to me.....better than those fake PHDs some MIW MPs betowed upon themselves for the 'right' to be addressed as Dr.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Garment institutions should not be extempt from lawsuits. If they are in the wrong.

But most Singaporeans have no balls to do so.