• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Would Be Doomed Without Foreign Talents!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you xenphobic FT-haters are truly fucktards

Singaporeans would be like the Last of the Mohicans, the Dodo birds, the Woolly Mammoth if foreigners do not come to our shores and make our country their home.

And no MNC would want to invest in our country and our economic pie will shrink to crumbs.

I can forsee that without MM Lee's visionary Foreign Talent policy, in 30 years' time, there will be no first class workforce and we will revert back to our fishing village status. I have to remind you morons here the miraculous transformation from 3rd World to 1st World Singapore has undergone, engineered by the genius of Lee Kuan Yew from the 60s to 90s.

Without the FT policy, in 30 years' time, you can be sure that the majority of the populace will just while their time away playing guitar,football and hip-hop dancing at void decks and the elites like me will fled these shores.

MM Lee on Singapore's population

SINGAPORE: Even after the millions spent on Baby Bonuses and other parenthood incentives, policy-makers are confounded by a problem that goes to the very heart of survival: Singaporeans are still not reproducing themselves.

In Singapore, he said, it is becoming a "lifestyle choice" for women past the age of 30 to stay single as they are well-travelled and have no one to worry about.

"My daughter is one of them. What can I do? When she was in her early 30s, my wife used to tell her, what you want is a 'MRS'. She did not think it was funny.

"Now she is 50-plus, her mother is bedridden, I'm on a pacemaker, I got this rambling house. Everything is looked after now. What happens if we are both not there?...

"She says, 'I'll look after myself'. But we know she has not been looking after herself all these years. When she went to Boston for training, her cooking was to just to put her salmon into the microwave."

Mr Lee added: "But that's life. It's a choice that she has made, and a choice that 30 per cent of our women are making. Who am I to complain? Society lives with the consequences it is making."

The problem that this trend creates: "Without new citizens and permanent residents, we are going to be the last of the Mohicans. We are going to disappear".

But immigrants bring their own challenges to a society.

Some Singaporean parents have complained about migrants entering schools and competing with local children. He urged parents: "Would you want them to compete against you or with you as part of the team? If you don't have them with you as part of your team, they will be on the Chinese and Indian team."

Some of these migrant students, he acknowledged, use Singapore as a stepping stone to other countries. So "why are we so stupid" in allowing this?

"Because more than half (of these students) do not make the grade to go to America, and the second tier is not bad for us."

Singapore needs to draw from a big talent pool beyond its own shores, "so that we can continue to punch above our weight. No other way".

"Would you want the pie to grow? You want a small pie with your children taking the last portion, or a big pie where you get a bigger portion, even though the talented person may get a bigger slice? That's life. If you are afraid of talent, you will not succeed."

One catch he foresees: Even as the second generation of today's immigrants become more Singaporean, one dubious habit they might also adopt, is to have only one child.

"So we got to make this breakthrough, otherwise we are going to have a constant problem.

"We got to get people to realise that if we don't have 2.1 (babies) to replace ourselves, we are always dependent."

D

Didier Drogba

You black retarded gay monkey:oIo:

I will shoved a truckload of bananas down your throat and choked you to death:mad:

Imbecile! Your masters will downgrade you to chauffeur if i forward this post to them for condemning their beloved FT like me. :eek:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Xenophobic Sinkie has the following traits :rolleyes:

1) Lowly educated
5) Ball-less in real life
6) Never lived in US or EU
7) Speaks disgusting Singlish
8) Lives in pigeonhole HDB

Fuck you Sinkies :biggrin:

ivebert - fucking Sinkies since 2010

talkincock