• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Will Thrash Indonesia 5-0 In Suzuki Cup

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from the FAS has told me that Singapore will easily thrash Indonesia, the nation of more than 100 million retards, 5-0 in the Suzuki Cup tonight.

The Singapore is filled with Foreign Talents that can walk into any team in this world. They include players who had played for the Nigerian, English, Serbian, Chinese, Croatian national team.

Singapore may be a small country but we are a superpower in sports.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win or lose no diff lor.... Half the SG team all foreigners....

Don;t know is support Singapore team or United Nations team.

:biggrin:

onegoal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitzz..10mins gone and Singapore only 1-0 up. They should be 3-0 up by now. It's retarded Indonesia for fuck sake.

Singapore is realy good. but that does not mean they need to score 5 goals to show. COntrolly the game is more important than scoring goals.

I personally think singapore standard is within the top 10 teams in Asia now.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is realy good. but that does not mean they need to score 5 goals to show. COntrolly the game is more important than scoring goals.

I personally think singapore standard is within the top 10 teams in Asia now.

Singapore was so disappointing against the malnourished and retarded Indons.

They had chances to go 5-0 up but ended just winning 2-0.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win or lose no diff lor.... Half the SG team all foreigners....

Don;t know is support Singapore team or United Nations team.

:biggrin:

You retarded dog :oIo:

When France won the World Cup, none of the players was borned in France.

Winning is everything. Little wonder you are the eternal loser

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardens School Dropout,

Just like you, A fucking Chow Ah Qua with plastic chee bye, these Singapore imports are also ah qua !!

Singapore was so disappointing against the malnourished and retarded Indons.

They had chances to go 5-0 up but ended just winning 2-0.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from the FAS has told me that Singapore will easily thrash Indonesia, the nation of more than 100 million retards, 5-0 in the Suzuki Cup tonight.

The Singapore is filled with Foreign Talents that can walk into any team in this world. They include players who had played for the Nigerian, English, Serbian, Chinese, Croatian national team.

Singapore may be a small country but we are a superpower in sports.

who has played in the english national team?