• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Warmly Welcums Tiongs For Golden Week! Fuck HongKong oIo!

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe the 'Hongkie police' you see committing brutality on the protesters were disguised mainland 公安 or 武警.

Refer back to that day 1-2 months ago when police/military trucks were spotted driving into Hong Kong from Shenzhen. Carrie Lam said it was just a routine personnel swap. But those vehicles never went back to mainland China. :wink:

They were there to pump full tank.
Can verify with rambo22.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true! In fact I was down at Orchard Road yesterday, lots of them around. Generally well behaved though, but a couple of irritating screaming Tiongs who can talk through me while I am standing in between them on a downward escalator. Limpei gave them a killer look and they shut their Jibuy gap. :biggrin:

MBS &

RWS

Welcomes them with big open arms.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of them come in from Malaysia via the Tuas checkpoint. Tour guides and tour buses wait at the bus bay outside while they get their passports stamped.

Probably their returning trip bcos they required Visa to enter Msia.
But no need Visa if Social visit to Indonesia.