• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore vs Uzbekistan

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no fight. uzbek women are prettier and have (much) bigger boobs.
1571103226297.png

1571103250121.png

1571103273534.png

1571103297446.png

1571103311885.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The majestic mosque in Samarkand, Uzbekistan... makes Sinkieland's Masjid Sultan look like a joke. :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulation to those who make an earlier bet on Singapore +2.5 :biggrin: and too bad for those who lose on Singapore +1.5 :unsure:

Well done to the Lions, it is your equalising goal that make a few uncles lose money at Livewire last night :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore cannot even beat Laos and the Philippines sometimes! Like that how to go to the World Cup? :biggrin:

If they can win the AFF Suzuki Cup again that very good liao :biggrin:

If this Yoshida can take the Lions to the Asian Cup 2023 then FAS must reward him with long term employment contract :laugh:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the type of FT we needed and not those malicious malaysian chinese ccb & cake leng women that @ginfreely often mentioned here :biggrin:
I agree with your observations about Malaysians chinese and I share the sentiments...however i think they are greedy and thick skin because they are the minorities in their home country hence have been brought up as such to be kiasi kusu and sometimes malicious as well...poor ones are like that very rich ones are also like that
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia