• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Vivian Balakrishnan has apologized to Leong WaiMun for calling him "illiterate" and from a "lousy school"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1631708302417.png

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a good man. Just a puppet who has obligations and commitment to his family. First time I see mp publicly apologise. LKY didn't but after the one time LHL did during his campaign. I never hear him say anymore even after his first quote about the wuhan virus.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a good man. Just a puppet who has obligations and commitment to his family. First time I see mp publicly apologise. LKY didn't but after the one time LHL did during his campaign. I never hear him say anymore even after his first quote about the wuhan virus.
He is a dog.
A good man will not call others illiterate when obviously others is not illiterate.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_mic#Political

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a dog.
A good man will not call others illiterate when obviously others is not illiterate.

Gct also sue people with the gist of someone bigger. It's good to have network but bad if it clashes with your morals.

No wonder the later Tan died so young. God had mercy on his sorrow and took away his life. God. Please make me strong. I have things I've seen or do and I'll choose not to go until I've at peace with myself. Please bless me and protect me until I have made a dent in someone's life or at least a community.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the same kind of idiot who will forget to mute the zoom call and say something embarrassing .. or forget to turn off camera and scratch his balls on front of everyone

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not know Vivian has an axe to grind against RI .
ACS fellas may be rich but cannot hold a candle to RI-the school that produces Jamus, Leong Mun Wai, He Ting Ru, Png Eng Huat, Tan Cheng Bok, Walter Woon ect2

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He apologized because he got caught. That's all. :cool:

Vivian Balakrishnan is a genuine piece of work. :wink:

Wf3tEK9.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just to ensure there are no any litigation thoughts, the farker added the words: "Mr Leong has accepted my apology." What an asshole...

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morale of the story, will the MIW talk bad about Sinkies' behind closed doors? Something to ponder isn't it?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morale of the story, will the MIW talk bad about Sinkies' behind closed doors? Something to ponder isn't it?
Chan Chun Sing took the lead calling Sinkies "Idiot" at the onset of pandemic early last year. I believed the audio is still circulating somewhere.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The good minister Vivian took full responsibility for his mistake and apologized. Will the racist PSP now take responsibility for their racism and apologize to our CECA friends?