• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Singapore] - Vietnamese Baby Girl with Hydrocephalus in Sg Hospital Needs Help with Sg$300k+ Medical Bills

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money give birth, they should be giving birth in Vietnam.

I don't think we should donate to keep their baby alive.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle doesn't understand the logic of collecting donations both as individuals and as a campaign to feed the greedy gov and healthcare providers KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN my uncle doesn't understand the logic of collecting donations both as individuals and as a campaign to feed the greedy gov and healthcare providers KNN
Yep. That was my first thought when I read such "news"..... End of the day, all the money goes to into the pocket of these greedy hospital and shareholders and those insanely rich doctors.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They shd donate the body for medical reseach.

Bring in new life is easy one night fuck produce 1 life. Born to die..

This shd be SOP where the fittest live from day 1...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see Sinkies going to Vietnam and asking for help.

How many Sinkies are too poor to afford medical treatment for life threatening illnesses? Are we helping Sinkies first?

There are so many people in this world that needs help, but surely helping ourselves comes first right?

Even when u board a plane, if there is turbulence, u are advised to put on your own gas mask before u help others!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Defective genes from an inferior gene pool. Nature should be allowed to take its course. No point throwing good money into a bottomless pit.