• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Young man beats up elderly uncle on MRT for playing music too loud

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again the typical singkie , good at bashing own people, esp old and weaker ones, but when faced with CECA we know the outcome- where to hide in MRT?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not trying to defend the Young Guy ... but there are some Old People really "asking for it"
They have this "You dare not hit me" attitude & bo-chup the entire world & continue their own way

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the video, it appears that it's the old man who got fucked for admonishing the younger man, probably it was the younger man who was playing loud music. The younger one isn't that young.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Sinki are descendants of coolies nabecheeby
2. Some people are inconsiderate, blast their phone volume, dash into the train without letting people out, etc.
3. Sinki all stressed up and small matters can slit each other's throats
4. No wonder need to buy car
Lastly, it is all PAP 's fault.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm glad I have a car. No need to put up with the stench from poor people fighting each other on the trains.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad I have a car. No need to put up with the stench from poor people fighting each other on the trains.

Lucky you. Many of these low SES garbage out to irritate people in public spaces, to drag others down into their low SES living.

Lets hope worst forms of Covid wipe out more of these farts old and young.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have always said, some old farts should be euthanized once they hit 65 years old. They are a menace and burden to society if they are allowed to continue living.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have always said, some old farts should be euthanized once they hit 65 years old. They are a menace and burden to society if they are allowed to continue living.
Well said...soylent green the lot of them. SOYLENT GREEN...IT'S For people

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These old fucks need to be whacked.
Came across many playing loud music on public transport.
Kudos to the guy who whacked him.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too agree, but got to consider if one gone it be replaced by a Ceca. In yrs to cum tis land full of SHITSKIN.