• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore unsolved big crimes

jw5

Loyal
Maybe you can ask the H Task Force to get working on unsolving this mystery - Horny Heart Ng Boon Gay and Hungry Heart Ong Kian Min. :thumbsup:

ong-kian-min.jpg

Not really. I am confident the Lee siblings have an inkling on this. Quite surely when LKY was alive, this would have been mentioned, in the absence of Pinky and his husband.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bukit Batok Rape case (2000). 27 year old Linda Chua was jogging at the Bt Batok Nature Park around 10 am when she was attacked.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I vaguely remember the shooting incidence where a lady was shot dead at Queenstown in the 70s, not solved till today.

Mona Koh, also another victim of a shooting incident in the 90s, also unsolved.

others unsolved crimes include the IED exploded at carpark in Bedok Reservoir Blk 627 behind the NPP, the live grenades found in the canal at Kembangan area, the box of 5.56 rounds found at Chai Chee.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unsolved - how much reserves Singapore have ? Ong Teng Cheong tried to ask but no answer.

How did LHL first wife die ?

operation Cold Storage what really happened ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the geylang bahru murder.
Quite a mystery as the kids did not scream during hacking.
The couple should have some clues (based on the card send to them) but choose to keep mum.
in such a case it's very likely the parents did it. If kids did not scream, that is a big clue. Won't scream because they know the person or incapacitated in some way. Both possibilities point to parents. On tikam purely on seeing photo, the father.

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
in such a case it's very likely the parents did it. If kids did not scream, that is a big clue. Won't scream because they know the person or incapacitated in some way. Both possibilities point to parents. Or tikam purely on seeing photo, the father.
Your assumption is indeed plausible.
But they are school bus driver. There is a Alibi proof?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your assumption is indeed plausible.
But they are school bus driver. There is a Alibi proof?
sorry. was pure conjecture. cause too lazy to research. please allow me to rectify my misstep. One of the maxims of criminology is that the victims are usually people they know well or committed in areas they are familiar with. It is uncommon for a crime to be random. The bigger the crime, the less likely it is to be random. Petty crime does tend to random because it is petty. :laugh: Murdering 4 children :cry: is not a walk in the park as crimes go so it has to be someone very familiar to them.

However after you pointed out the alibi, I went to go look at whatever info the net can give. One of the 1st things that murder investigators do is establish time of death. This piece of evidence will almost always be available and in this case could be easily ascertained. This establishes a window of opportunity for the crime to occur. The alibi that they were driving the school bus together applies if it was supposed that the children died that morning between 6:35 and 10 am. If time of death was established before 6 am that day, that alibi is not just worthless, but almost as good as catching them already. Unfortunately I cannot find that info anywhere. Honestly, 3.5 hours is a very small window for this crime to occur. It should've been easy to find the culprit...

So depending on time of death, you have two possibilities. One is that they died during the window when they were driving the bus. The other is if they died before, then pretty sure it's the father.

Assuming that instead they died when both parents were out driving, that window is almost magically small. It's not even 6:35 to 10 am. It's 6:35 to 8 am or even 6:35 to 7:10 am. This is because the mother telephoned at 7:10 as usual to wake them up. No one answered even though she called 3 times and it was usual practice for them to answer her call. There's a high chance they were already dead or dying at this point. At 8 am, the neighbour comes by to check up on them and again no response. At this point, it's pretty much a given they've already died.

They did haul in a culprit who was comfortable in the home who a taxi driver had picked up with bloodstains and a knife at 8 am who was their neighbour. The taxi driver picked this guy as his passenger out of a lineup. Inexplicably, they let this guy go because of lack of evidence. knn can hold people for insulting you cannot hold for murder suspect knn something wrong.

Two more pieces of info really bother me about the police in charge of this case and both relate to the card sent to them. Whoever wrote the card knew that Mrs Tan was sterile. Goddammit how many people you go and tell you are sterile? This really narrows the suspects down. Of course I have no access to this list, but it HAS to be one of those people on a presumably very short list. The 2nd piece is that the murderer is someone comfortable enough and close enough to call them by their personal nicknames. How many people is that? Some people would write and call Ah Tan based on surname or their given names, but apparently this was a personal nickname which in the wife's case was Ah Eng -- not part of her official name. oh... also killer(s) was comfortable enough to wash up in their kitchen after the act... I personally think I cannot murder 4 children in less than an hour calmly and walk out. This person is really some piece of shit.

The card is an obvious case of envy because the card said haha now you cannot have anymore. Combine these 3 pieces and you have someone quite intimate with the family who's envious of them having 4 kids. My answer is go and find a relative who can't have children or lost children and who could possibly be jealous. knn narrow time window and the culprit practically give away motive which excludes a lot of possible people still cannot find. knn really incompetent...

Last edited: