• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore To Introduce Patriot Act

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaopore should follow in the footsteps of USA and introduce the Patriot Act in Singapore. Patriotic Singaporeans would fully support the Patriot Act and the only dissenters are the unpatriotic Singaporeans who do not deserve to keep their Pink IC.

Under the Singapore Patriot Act, the perpetrators of any activity deemed unpatriotic will be severely punished by exile, hard labour or banishment.

Examples of unpatriotic activities:

<makapaaa
Alfrescian

Old Fart: PAPee is Division I Woh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, division I pieces of wicked and greedy shit!

Important to have Div I team in Government >

<jbsmith
Alfrescian
Re: Greatest Achievement In History Of Singapore Team Sport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the Korean will win this afternoon.>

<makapaaa
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008

LKY lied and the court didn't care >

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
they buying the patriot missile??? didn't you see the documentary, the patriot missile is highly unreliable..

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have patriots in shitland?thats a new one to me.

didnt pap instill upon us that this is a meritocracy society and that merit is what defines us as elites or peasants?

can patriotism put food on the table?can patriotism make money?i didnt know in hotel stinkapore you can breed patriotism.

don't make me laugh.your feeble attempts at satire is nothing compare to forummer littlereddot.

to think we got rid of you after moving to the new forum.i guess die-hard pap zealots are like cockroaches,you can never fully get rid of them.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
must forgive TS, he was probably rejected by those pappies and is now doing everything possible to attract their attention again...just like the fireman who starts a fire so that he can play hero...

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do they measure Patriotism ???
by doing a bravery act like going to those war countries as peacekeeper ?

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
wake up maggot. patriotism mean to correct your country if it is in the wrong and not to be as wrong as your country.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do they measure Patriotism ???
by doing a bravery act like going to those war countries as peacekeeper ?

To the Pappies patriotism is serving your nation when you know you can get much more in the private sector then come and kpkb about being underpaid...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have patriots in shitland?thats a new one to me.

didnt pap instill upon us that this is a meritocracy society and that merit is what defines us as elites or peasants?

can patriotism put food on the table?can patriotism make money?i didnt know in hotel stinkapore you can breed patriotism.

don't make me laugh.your feeble attempts at satire is nothing compare to forummer littlereddot.

to think we got rid of you after moving to the new forum.i guess die-hard pap zealots are like cockroaches,you can never fully get rid of them.

You treacherous maggot :mad:. Ace Kindred Cheong is an example of a true Singapore patriot. I sincerely hope your children will not become a low-life turncoat like you.