• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporeans share their horrible dating experiences in Singapore

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real example of an online blind date meeting for 1st time :
During date, girl goes to toilet, when she gets back...
Guy : "U went to shit izzit?"
Girl : "Err no..."
Guy : "Don't lie lah, I know u went to shit..."
Girl blocks guy after that night.

1613219384982.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/02/love-island-singapore-no-thanks/

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s interesting, thanks! I was alone for a long time and stopped believing in love after my ex. But once my friend showed me the site https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/sex-chat/with-women/ and I decided to try to get to know a girl. Thanks to the camera, we immediately went online and I was able to get to know her much better. After the first date, we realized that we want to be together. We have been living together for six months.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am crazy enough to to go on a date, the first question I would ask is if she is vaccinated.

If she said yes, and worse still mrna type, because she follow what the govt says and can go dine in, mall and travel. This type will get instant block from me and banned for life.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real example of an online blind date meeting for 1st time :
During date, girl goes to toilet, when she gets back...
Guy : "U went to shit izzit?"
Girl : "Err no..."
Guy : "Don't lie lah, I know u went to shit..."
Girl blocks guy after that night.

View attachment 103644

https://mothership.sg/2021/02/love-island-singapore-no-thanks/
wah block after the night ah? If I am the girl, I jitao walk off.

unfortunately, a lot of Singaporeans with even "high education" are really immature and socially inept like this. Really embarassed to hang around them especially in foreign countries.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle know 1 big nosed girl who went to a date and asked to get of the car few minutes after she had been picked up. Verlee leeleestic alpha guy she met.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for my uncle the most horrible date he encountered was after meeting at cinema entrance bought ticket watched movie came out and the girl immediatelee left KNN wasted my uncle time and money KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for my uncle the most horrible date he encountered was after meeting at cinema entrance bought ticket watched movie came out and the girl immediatelee left KNN wasted my uncle time and money KNN
That was before my uncle became a wise men KNN go blind date watch movie for fuck KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabez, bring to odeon or hoover cinema with polar kariparp and popkorn lah, bring to yangtze cinema to watch bu-chee-kong felim with cheap kachang puteh and teh-o sure kena like that wan :redface:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabez, bring to odeon or hoover cinema with polar kariparp and popkorn lah, bring to yangtze cinema to watch bu-chee-kong felim with cheap kachang puteh and teh-o sure kena like that wan :redface:

Hoover was one of my favourite cinemas to catch not-so-recent movies back then. $1.50 for normal seats. Sometimes, go late the usher uncle will just let me in without a ticket.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hoover was one of my favourite cinemas to catch not-so-recent movies back then. $1.50 for normal seats. Sometimes, go late the usher uncle will just let me in without a ticket.
yes, my old folks loved going there especially for the re-runs of elvis' movies and they liked the blue Hawaii most :thumbsup: